Desktop Mobile Forums Blog Support Patreon

Steam Keys Question

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
MorningLily
Young scout

Steam Keys Question

Postby MorningLily » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:11 pm

I'm sure this information is floating around, err, somewhere. But there's a lot of somewheres to look when I can just make a thread asking outright. So here it is, if I buy a game from this site, will I get keys when it releases on Steam? This goes in general because I already own Nicole and Winter in Fairbrook, but I was thinking about buying Roommates too. I think this is good information to have out there in a very obvious place. (And if it is and I missed it, oops. I'm sorry!) And how would I get the key if so, do you just e-mail everyone who has bought the game or do you ask who wants them and we send in our e-mail and names to confirm?

Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Steam Keys Question

Postby Miakoda » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:28 pm

MorningLily wrote:I'm sure this information is floating around, err, somewhere. But there's a lot of somewheres to look when I can just make a thread asking outright. So here it is, if I buy a game from this site, will I get keys when it releases on Steam? This goes in general because I already own Nicole and Winter in Fairbrook, but I was thinking about buying Roommates too. I think this is good information to have out there in a very obvious place. (And if it is and I missed it, oops. I'm sorry!) And how would I get the key if so, do you just e-mail everyone who has bought the game or do you ask who wants them and we send in our e-mail and names to confirm?

If you own the game, and it later appears on Steam, yes, you can get a Steam key. When/if Roommates gets on, it will be much the same for that :)

As for where to redeem:
http://bestanimegames.com/steam/

Note: You have to have the original e-mail address that you purchased the key.

MorningLily
Young scout

Postby MorningLily » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Yee! Good to know, thanks! I'll probably be buying it then in the next few days... or later today. Bookmarking that site for easy access later~ :D

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Yes exactly. For games already on Steam, when you buy from my site you get the key automatically on the purchase email :)

bcmartini77
Young scout

Postby bcmartini77 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:44 am

Is there anywhere I can get a steam key for Loren if I've already purchased the game? I checked the link above and didn't see the game listed.

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:28 am

Yes for that game I used another site, if you have a Loren key (the normal one from my site) you can redeem here: http://nettle.winterwolves.net/
Otherwise, email me :)

iWeasle
Woods ranger

Postby iWeasle » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:56 pm

I think you also will need to buy both versions of Roommates to get the steam key, I only have Anne's Story and it says my email is invalid, which makes sense :) .
EDIT: Oh wait the roommates question was asked back in summer... :oops: ... never mind :lol:

flavie
Young scout

Postby flavie » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:48 pm

If we buy a game app on android, can we get a steam key? I might buy a game to play as we spend 8h driving on christmas.

jack1974
Pack leader

Postby jack1974 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:59 pm

No sorry, only if you buy from my site.

flavie
Young scout

Postby flavie » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:22 pm

I will buy Roommates, do you have romances pics, sexual innuendo? It's "Pegi 16" is there any difference about this on google play or amazon?

Return to “General discussion about MY games”