Steam Keys Question

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
MorningLily
Young scout

Steam Keys Question

Post by MorningLily »

I'm sure this information is floating around, err, somewhere. But there's a lot of somewheres to look when I can just make a thread asking outright. So here it is, if I buy a game from this site, will I get keys when it releases on Steam? This goes in general because I already own Nicole and Winter in Fairbrook, but I was thinking about buying Roommates too. I think this is good information to have out there in a very obvious place. (And if it is and I missed it, oops. I'm sorry!) And how would I get the key if so, do you just e-mail everyone who has bought the game or do you ask who wants them and we send in our e-mail and names to confirm?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Steam Keys Question

Post by Miakoda »

MorningLily wrote:I'm sure this information is floating around, err, somewhere. But there's a lot of somewheres to look when I can just make a thread asking outright. So here it is, if I buy a game from this site, will I get keys when it releases on Steam? This goes in general because I already own Nicole and Winter in Fairbrook, but I was thinking about buying Roommates too. I think this is good information to have out there in a very obvious place. (And if it is and I missed it, oops. I'm sorry!) And how would I get the key if so, do you just e-mail everyone who has bought the game or do you ask who wants them and we send in our e-mail and names to confirm?
If you own the game, and it later appears on Steam, yes, you can get a Steam key. When/if Roommates gets on, it will be much the same for that :)

As for where to redeem:
http://bestanimegames.com/steam/

Note: You have to have the original e-mail address that you purchased the key.
MorningLily
Young scout

Post by MorningLily »

Yee! Good to know, thanks! I'll probably be buying it then in the next few days... or later today. Bookmarking that site for easy access later~ :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes exactly. For games already on Steam, when you buy from my site you get the key automatically on the purchase email :)
bcmartini77
Young scout

Post by bcmartini77 »

Is there anywhere I can get a steam key for Loren if I've already purchased the game? I checked the link above and didn't see the game listed.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes for that game I used another site, if you have a Loren key (the normal one from my site) you can redeem here: http://nettle.winterwolves.net/
Otherwise, email me :)
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

I think you also will need to buy both versions of Roommates to get the steam key, I only have Anne's Story and it says my email is invalid, which makes sense :) .
EDIT: Oh wait the roommates question was asked back in summer... :oops: ... never mind :lol:
flavie
Young scout

Post by flavie »

If we buy a game app on android, can we get a steam key? I might buy a game to play as we spend 8h driving on christmas.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No sorry, only if you buy from my site.
flavie
Young scout

Post by flavie »

I will buy Roommates, do you have romances pics, sexual innuendo? It's "Pegi 16" is there any difference about this on google play or amazon?