2014 Summer sale

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

2014 Summer sale

Post by jack1974 »

The Summer Sale has started! All my RELEASED games (so not SOTW!) are automatically discounted by 50%. No need to enter any coupon code :)
The offer will last until June 30, and the purchase include the Steam keys, so this is a better way to support the developer directly :wink:
cheska
Young scout

Re: 2014 Summer sale

Post by cheska »

jack1974 wrote:The Summer Sale has started! All my RELEASED games (so not SOTW!) are automatically discounted by 50%. No need to enter any coupon code :)
The offer will last until June 30, and the purchase include the Steam keys, so this is a better way to support the developer directly :wink:
as in if I click purchase directly from this site the price I need to pay is half the stated amount? (might be tempted to get Loren in the PC version - I already had the iOS from appstore)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, in the shopping cart you'll see the half price :) The desktop version plays much more smoothly and also... has some interesting extra features (uncensored romances) :wink:
cheska
Young scout

Post by cheska »

jack1974 wrote:Yes, in the shopping cart you'll see the half price :) The desktop version plays much more smoothly and also... has some interesting extra features (uncensored romances) :wink:
Thanks I made the purchase. Good thing there's the sale. =p