Fan games?

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum

Your opinion on fan games?

You may select up to 3 options

View results

fleetp
Druid

Re: Fan games?

Post by fleetp »

OtterFace wrote: I've heard they are really good, though, so I was curious about which one you personally consider your best work.
oh, my goodness. Where did you hear that they were really good?
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
OtterFace
Young scout

Post by OtterFace »

They seem to be getting good reviews on Wolf Lore :mrgreen:
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

If you have any time to spare, you should try one of fleet's Vera Blanc games. They may be a bit shorter than a normal one, but they are quite nice nethertheless.

Just referring to the "Wolf Lore" is boring ;-) :mrgreen:
OtterFace
Young scout

Post by OtterFace »

Lonestar51 wrote:If you have any time to spare, you should try one of fleet's Vera Blanc games. They may be a bit shorter than a normal one, but they are quite nice nethertheless.

Just referring to the "Wolf Lore" is boring ;-) :mrgreen:
I really should. I got a pile of things to play as usual, but I should make some time for it. I've always been interested in fan games of all kinds.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

@Lonestar51, Thank you for the kind words about my Vera Blanc fan made games. Wolflore is my 'home web site', and all of my existing visual novels (VNs) are there. I noticed you have posted some nice comments here at winterwolves in the Vera Blanc sub-forum.

@Otterface, As a co-administrator of wolflore, I periodically check the membership roster there. Welcome aboard. :)

For those who want to play my fan-made Vera Blanc fan made visual novels, I suggest you do them in the order I wrote them. They follow my vision of the growth of Vera's relationship with Brandon. The first of my fan made VNs begins after the conclusion of "Vera Blanc and the Castle Ghost". You do NOT have to be familiar with the characters to play the games.

Vera Blanc and The Island Phantom
Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror
Vera Blanc and the Silver Mine Specter
Vera Blanc and the Witch of White Springs
Vera Blanc and the Unseen Enemy
Vera Blanc and the Identity Thief
Vera Blanc and the Crescent City Mystery
Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient
Vera Blanc and the Queen of Kor
Why? I like big ones, that's why.