Estimate release dates of next games

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
BobTheMob
Druid

Re: Estimate release dates of next games

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:There are also some... unique endings you can get, if you make Brandon or Kaitlyn too much "angry". OOps I've already said enough for now!!
Too late to turn back now, Jack: you GOTTA tell us something!

You wouldn't want us players to become angry, would ya??? :twisted:
AshleyBoo
Young scout

Post by AshleyBoo »

Yes too late now Jack -joins the small angry mob- :twisted:

not really though :lol: just one more thing to be curious about :) 8)
I'm happy to be seeing more updates for Love Bites, been patiently checking/waiting :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Miakoda and the scripter are doing a great job. Yesterday got the file with about 50% of the whole thing scripted. I haven't had time to look at it, but will keep me busy for a month I think (working on it "part-time" since I have other things to attend to as usual).
Miakoda said will try to finish the writing for June/July, scripting should take another month, so I think this game could be out in beta for September I guess. As always take everything with a grain of salt, it's hard to predict such things.

In next months I might also start talking about a certain yuri only game with mature themes, of which the script is about to be finished this month. I can only say that it's about a popular sport with a ball... :mrgreen:
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

jack1974 wrote:In next months I might also start talking about a certain yuri only game with mature themes, of which the script is about to be finished this month. I can only say that it's about a popular sport with a ball... :mrgreen:
:shock:

O.o There are no balls in yuri! :mrgreen: :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hehe! This is what you're thinking!!! :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today's update:
- started coding Cursed Lands (as you probably noticed by the screenshots I posted). For now doing the skills/classes/characters. Almost done with that, next items and some preliminary tests for the new battle system
- the other two major updates are for games not publicly announced :mrgreen: however I'll announce one of them soon, maybe at end of this month. Both have the story basically done but still missing other things (art, coding, music).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today's update:
- Love Bites writing is 2/3 done (still needs to be scripted though)
- Cursed Lands coding is at good point, I've implemented all skills/talents and new gameplay mechanics. Obviously being a RPG will be tweaked for sure but at least the basic stuff is done :) currently waiting for some portraits/icons before doing a public alpha testing.
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

jack1974 wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 8:00 am Today's update:

- Cursed Lands coding is at good point, I've implemented all skills/talents and new gameplay mechanics. Obviously being a RPG will be tweaked for sure but at least the basic stuff is done :) currently waiting for some portraits/icons before doing a public alpha testing.
Soon(TM) :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Obviously!! :mrgreen:
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

jack1974 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:32 pm Lastly since we are at end of year this is what I absolutely, positively will be doing next:
1st Quarter 2017: finish Amber and maybe even Love Bites
2nd Quarter 2017: work on Undead Lily (maybe the story will be done by then). In any case I plan to do the RPG/rules design, since I can do that independently from the writing
3rd Quarter 2017: depending how it goes, work on Planet Stronghold 2
4th Quarter 2017: probably finish one of the two between Undead Lily and Planet Stronghold 2. I honestly don't think I'll finish BOTH next year, but they should be both at good point (so the one I won't finish, should be ready the year after).
Sounds like we're in for some cool releases by the end of the year. :)