Evolution of your Life/Dating Sims

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Evolution of your Life/Dating Sims

Post by Miakoda »

Obviously, I'm not one of your oldest fans, but I've gotten a good portion of your catalogue, and it has been interesting (and fun!) to see the evolution of your games...even the life/dating simulation ones.

I got a hold of Summer Session (interesting work with Hanako Games) and talk about brutal pacing. Just trying to pass tests got a little insane. My strategy ended up working (trying not to get hit with stress), and getting items to increase luck. That said, I still liked the variety of romances, and found Jenny to be my favorite (once again, glasses for the win ;) ).

And if I may say so, your games definitely have improved with time, etc. so look forward to what other games come out (though I know yuri Nicole will be an instant buy for me).
Last edited by Miakoda on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Evolution of your Life/Dating Sims

Post by jack1974 »

Summer Session was my first dating sim ever, using Rebecca as artist who later worked on Heileen series. Good memories... that game was out in July of 2008!! :)