Someone Explain This Situation

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Someone Explain This Situation

Post by deathknight1728 »

We have a number of great rpgs on gog for a good price. Yet Planet Stronghold (currently playing) and Loren (will play next) are both not on good old games. I told them to get Geneforge and Avernum on there and they did...eventually.

It appears that I have some negotiating to do with their people
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Someone Explain This Situation

Post by jack1974 »

Haha well if you can convince them feel free to try! :lol:
Someone put a wishlist with my games there already: http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/games/wi ... lves_games but as you can see doesn't have enough votes.
I submitted Planet Stronghold last year but they rejected it.
deathknight1728
Woods ranger

Post by deathknight1728 »

Dont forget at one point in time, Mr. Vogel was rejected when he asked about the mentioned games. Maybe its just me, but I happen to think that they wait until a company has a few titles released and to release. After all they put Septerra Core, an anime game up there on the site. I happen to like PS much more as a sci fi game, but then again I only played Core twice.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Oh yes, I didn't mean to say that I'm giving up! only that I tried already last year and they refused, maybe in a while when I have more titles under my belt they'll change their minds :)