Less perfect characters?

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Fearsome
Young scout

Re: Less perfect characters?

Post by Fearsome »

Unfffff Yes. Beautiful. <3

I have curves myself, and a perfect palm full up top, so I really wish there was a character, anywhere in the world of gaming, that had a real pear shape. A great set of hips and tail, but not so heavy up top. :P There are other sizes besides DD.
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

MarSel wrote:What's your Project sleepykitten?
Just a simple GxB/G ^^; It's still in the early stages...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's a top secret project! ...so people won't start asking for release dates already :lol:
josipa24
Young scout

Post by josipa24 »

Fearsome - yes, more pear- shaped women would be awesome indeed :) . And about less endowed ladies - I think there's one coming up really soon in BH2, Tina I think is her name? So Jack is already working on bringing us awesome ladies of all shapes and sizes :)), but I understand he has to be careful, like he said :).

jack1974 wrote:It's a top secret project! ...so people won't start asking for release dates already :lol:
Ooh, I am intrigued. So when's this game coming out :mrgreen:?

But seriously, Jack is at the helm, sleepykitten is writing it and I can't wait to hear more.

Also, psst Jack! Is that cloning lab offering a 2for1 special? Because I think we're gonna need it for sleepykitten, too :twisted:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

josipa24 wrote:Fearsome - yes, more pear- shaped women would be awesome indeed :) . And about less endowed ladies - I think there's one coming up really soon in BH2, Tina I think is her name? So Jack is already working on bringing us awesome ladies of all shapes and sizes :)), but I understand he has to be careful, like he said :).
For Bionic Heart 2, apart Helen, the other ladies are definitely not endowed ! Even if are still pretty. Also there are other characters like Robert the policeman and Tom which aren't "model-looking", more variety for sure :)
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

thesleepykitten wrote:Just a simple GxB/G ^^; It's still in the early stages..

I look forward to hearing more about it :)
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Got to be careful on this one. Physically attractive characters draw a lot more eyes and spark much more interest than unattractive ones. It may not be particularly realistic, but this is a fantasy, and from a marketing standpoint it's kind of a no-brainer, the more attractive your characters are, the better your game will sell. An option to change the look of the protagonist would likely be popular among players however.
Fearsome
Young scout

Post by Fearsome »

OH! So, have the protagonist with 2 or 3 art sets, for different body types? That... would actually be an expansion I'd pay for. <3 Not sure how well it'd sell but it'd delight me personally to no end!
biscuit
Woods ranger

Post by biscuit »

I agree with the spirit of this (more character design types, both appearance and body wise! Yes!) but disagree with some of the wording. I like 'attractive' romance partners; I find my SO very attractive! But I don't think 'attractive' necessarily means 'everyone has the same body type and perfectly symmetrical features'.
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

Yea, it's not the easiest topic to word (plus what some people may find attractive, others don't, etc...) - but we can all agree that we need more diversity. I'd like to see more body types at least. ^^
Spoiler:
^ pretty much all the same save for hair styles and eye color. (Exception is if there's a shota thrown in, since they look like kids.)

Course it could be a resource thing (i.e. artist limitations, easier to change CGs or alter sprites if they're all similar)...

I know Magical Diary let you customize the MC, along with body types.