Steam Greenlight

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Heileen made it...

Post by Miakoda »

Looks like another round of congratulations is due...Heileen 1, 2, 3 have made it pass Greenlight.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Steam Greenlight

Post by jack1974 »

... which means more testing arrrrGHHH :lol: :lol:
Bone2Pixel
Young scout

Post by Bone2Pixel »

jack1974 wrote:Thanks :)

Know that feel, bro. D:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Thanks :)

And considering Nicole passed Greenlight...

*grins* Not to mention the Yuri portion is still in the works...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes :)
Though since this time the yuri is really different (no possibility to play both romances at same time) once is finished, I might submit it as another game (or ask if they can approve it without need to go through GL).
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

Does Valve give you any information about that? It seems like sometimes a developer will get two games through Greenlight and then they get the ability to never have to use Greenlight again. And then there are developers like you who get a large number of games through Greenlight and Valve hasn't given you any notice that you can just put things directly on Steam. It seems odd.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah I wanted to put SOTW there, maybe even in Early Access, but got no answer. Not a "no", but not a "yes" either :lol: I guess because my games aren't really topsellers :oops:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Yeah I wanted to put SOTW there, maybe even in Early Access, but got no answer. Not a "no", but not a "yes" either :lol: I guess because my games aren't really topsellers :oops:
Would it have to pass Greenlight before being on Early Access? Backstage Pass did manage to get on Early Access. I wouldn't have a problem with your games being there since when you get started, you do finish them :D

Heh, there isn't very many left on your Greenlight games, at least. Both Bionic Hearts, Flowershop (the Winter One) and Roommates (truth be known, I'm still a bit surprised Roommates hasn't passed Greenlight yet.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

BP was on Greenlight, was approved, and now is on Early Access. So yes you must still pass the GL thing.
The whole submission/approval process is going away in few months anyway, that's why I am not exactly pushing it too much: I prefer to spend time on my games than chasing Valve guys (who are always super busy and rarely answer). So worse case Roommates will be there for Christmas, and SOTW too (if I manage to finish it in time! :lol:)

With 10 games already on Steam, they should just automatically approve all my next games though! 8)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Heh, and looks like you had one more pass (Winter in Fairbrook)...at this rate, I agree they should approve all your games ;)