Fanart

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Fanart

Post by jack1974 »

I know... well, for now we'll finish the base game as it is, and maybe will see if is possible to do some extra DLC :wink:
As I said I could imagine Shiler or her being bisex, attracted to Lisa, while Rebecca no way :)
Graph_
Young scout

Post by Graph_ »

jack1974 wrote:I know... well, for now we'll finish the base game as it is, and maybe will see if is possible to do some extra DLC :wink:
As I said I could imagine Shiler or her being bisex, attracted to Lisa, while Rebecca no way :)
Once the fanbase for your games grows, you'll probably have weirdos making all kinds of crack pairings, so don't feel pressured to include all combos. I won't say no to more GxG though!

I was thinking of drawing 1 or 2 Loren-related characters. Any requests?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I like all Loren's characters, but maybe Draco & Jul? or Chambara or Karen? :)
Graph_
Young scout

Post by Graph_ »

Ah, decisions. I should've expected it after making a broad offer like that!

Hmm, maybe Jul first, I haven't seen her in this topic yet.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Graph_ wrote:
jack1974 wrote:I know... well, for now we'll finish the base game as it is, and maybe will see if is possible to do some extra DLC :wink:
Once the fanbase for your games grows, you'll probably have weirdos making all kinds of crack pairings, so don't feel pressured to include all combos. I won't say no to more GxG though!

I was thinking of drawing 1 or 2 Loren-related characters. Any requests?
Yeah I've told jack before how as much as myself and others would like it, he shouldn't feel pressured into anything he doesn't want to do.

He should only do it, if he truly thinks that it would fit the character/s in question, and has the time budget to do so, but just fyi I would buy the heck out of a shiller/rumi dlc to let Lisa romance them.

*throws money at screen*
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Graph_ wrote:Ah, decisions. I should've expected it after making a broad offer like that!

Hmm, maybe Jul first, I haven't seen her in this topic yet.
Jul sounds good. :)
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

I've decided I want to romance Lakadema in PS2 anyway!

Even if she has guy bits as well as lady bits.

She's just too cute!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I agree, probably one of the cutest aliens I've seen :)
Graph_
Young scout

Post by Graph_ »

Hello again, everyone! Things got kinda busy for a while, but I'm back with Jul as promised.

FreeLancer
Young scout

Post by FreeLancer »

Graph_ wrote:Hello again, everyone! Things got kinda busy for a while, but I'm back with Jul as promised.
Whoa, that is really good. You are really talented.