Fanart

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
zihark
Young scout

Fanart

Post by zihark »

///love the art of some of your games and really love loren, just want to know if its ok to do fanart or would i have to ask the specific artists to do some?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Fanart

Post by jack1974 »

Ah no no, it's fine! You can do fanart of all my games. It's actually a way to help me, by promoting my games. Some people did that by making fan art and placing it on Facebook or Deviantart, with a link to the original game page in the description 8)
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

@Jack,
I really appreciate how you treat your fans/customers with regard to fan created work AND technical support.
very respectfully,
fleet
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, trying my best :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Hm... I made some fanarts of Chamb(Now, I will only call Chambara that name and thats final), Mesp(And Mesphit too), And uncle Sauz! (Er...Sauzer as well!)
I will scan them and do some coloring(Since I'm such a dilligent being, I had them done just after my college class, so they are full of notebooks lines and I really need to do some photoshop'z to make them nice and dandy XD) and I will post them on my facebook...(I hope this is ok!)
^___^
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Sure, and when you do it please let me know (here or on FB)!
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Lolz, there it is! My Fanart of little Chamby! Well, I know it's nowhere perfect, but I really did my best. :oops:
It's my intention to draw all playable characters(and that includes Uncle Sauz and Mesp), but I'm re-doing their visual appearance, because I really find hard to accept that Loren, being the warrior that she is, would not use at least some sort of armor(no, that "armor" that she uses it's not even close to a cloth, so don't even start :lol: And that's funny, because I do like pretty women like her, but i would be more rewarding if we only got to see some skin during the romance CG) and some details of them, I could only guess, for example, Chambara's boots on my drawing. That being said, I hope you all like it! XD
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

This is my fanart of Vera Blanc.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Madance: for some reason those boots are exactly what I think Chambara would wear!
fleetp: Nice, even if you know my adversion to 3d art :lol: but I think is improved over the early games you showed me!
Jim1958
Young scout

Post by Jim1958 »

fleetp, Well done.

Best Regards
Jim