How to improve my games?

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum

Let's say you could decide what extras to add to a finished game. It would be more valuable for you:

You may select 1 option

View results

thezooqueen
Young scout

Re: How to improve my games?

Post by thezooqueen »

I am not into frontal nudity in my games, (when I am in the mood for that I go watch Yaoi hehe) But implied romantic story lines are cool. imagination are better that the real thing in a game. I am not saying this is why you should do. Just mentioning this on this topic
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I agree, the only scenes where I had frontal nudity were Chambara's ones but that was borderline with the content allowed, so I don't think will do that again. In Planet Stronghold sequel there are some boobs/naked chest boys and male/female butts. That is OK I think :wink:
In Loren's sequel there will be two versions of each romance scene, sexy and covered, so even those playing in covered mode will have something to watch, rather than skip the whole scene like happens in the first game 8)
thezooqueen
Young scout

Post by thezooqueen »

Good idea
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

I voted "others". Basically, what I want to see in an RPG is choices. Especially choices which affect the outcome of the RPG. Planet Stronghold has the choice where you can support either the prince or king Oscar, this is the kind of choice I was talking about. And I would like to see a lot more of this, even knowing that this makes writing the plot difficult (or at least a chore, when every branch needs different texts).