How to run shop for X days?

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
Zeta123
Young scout

How to run shop for X days?

Post by Zeta123 »

Okay this is a silly question but I can't find the option to that. Robbing merchants is getting repetitive lol.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: How to run shop for X days?

Post by jack1974 »

The option is unlocked after the 2nd step if I remember correctly (2nd main story mission). It's not available from the start :)
Zeta123
Young scout

Post by Zeta123 »

Ooh! Thank you. :)
Quaesitrix
Young scout

Post by Quaesitrix »

After the second story missiosn I had a message saying that this option had been unlocked, but I don't see it anywhere... In the shop I onoy have the regular "Attend shop" and "go back to map". What did I miss?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No it should work! Strange. Maybe can you send me the save in the shop where the option doesn't appear?
How to send me a savegame: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971
Quaesitrix
Young scout

Post by Quaesitrix »

Well, that was really quick ^^

I tried three times just to be sure it wasn't just bad luck (because it tends to happens a lot to me with everything computy). First on my regular playthrough, and the twice starting over in story mode, but I never saw the option even after the message telling me it was unlocked.
I finally managed to reach the required 50k gold manually and finish the game (I was vastly relieved to find out there would not be a next step requiring 100k !), but it was very tedious gathering all that gold. I had planned to start again in story mode to try the other romances, but not if it means finding all that money manually all over again ^^. But it is not a big issue, for that I can just reload, choose other romances and ignore the main story.

I looked at your link to send save files, but it does not include instructions for android (I forgot to mention I was using that version).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ahh OK Android. No problem I think I know what's the reason then :)
cheska
Young scout

Post by cheska »

It doesnt work in mine; i played on ipad, i saw the option, clicked on it but it required additional payment which did not get through; then i reload the game save and the option disappeared for good. The robbery got so repetitive i stopped playing the game T___T
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well you can always play in VN Mode, no?