Queen Of Thieves official release v 1.0.1

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Queen Of Thieves official release v 1.0.1

Post by jack1974 »

No, that's not a problem, it should recognize your info automatically. If doesn't, just register again :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha found the issue I think, by mistake I left some old code in the skills file, so there were two Restore2 classes. Ren'Py coder said that might cause issues, so will update it. It shouldn't happen very often though, otherwise other people would have found the bug during the beta, since saving is a common activity!

update: game coder also said that probably happened only because you resumed an old game with an early version. Otherwise was impossible that nobody else found the bug during the 3 months of beta :) So if you just start a new game with current version should work fine.
PlayerDaniels
Young scout

Post by PlayerDaniels »

Hi!
The official trailer says iOS, but it's not in the iTunes store. I did not see any informational timeline on its release for the platform in the thread concerning release of your games. I anxiously await to play it on my iPad!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes when I do the trailer I include all the platforms I know that the game WILL be out (since I cannot redo the trailer later!). So yes will be on Android/iOS/Kindle, but I want to wait in case some more issues/bugs/updates come out, to avoid doing many updates on mobile. Usually after 2-3 months all my games come out on mobile, unless there are technical issues (unfortunately happens often on iOS, less for Android).
Winkie22
Young scout

Post by Winkie22 »

my game auto forwards text even when i don't have skip on is there a way to turn it off?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

In the preferences there's a slider "auto text", if you drag it to the maximum right will stop auto-advance.
Winkie22
Young scout

Post by Winkie22 »

thx for the info that was driving me crazy
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

So, I don't expect that you'll be updating this ole game, but since I decided to play it a little again, I ran into this bug. If you click the party button inside the shop, the shop choices carry over to the party screen, messing things up.

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah, lol. No I can update this, I noticed it happens whenever the choice menu is displayed (even during normal choices). I updated it to version 1.0.5 on Steam, need to update it on itchio as well :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I updated it on itch.io now, not sure if you have it there. I'll update on Steam probably tomorrow (now is late) :)