Queen Of Thieves beta 0.9.1 (release candidate)

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
weaselton
Young scout

Re: Queen Of Thieves beta 0.9.1 (release candidate)

Post by weaselton »

Might seem like a silly question and I could probably find the answer elsewhere, but is the game available to download now?

I bought it and the bonus content and was able to get said bonus material but see no game.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes the download link is on the first post of this thread!! :lol: I updated the game page to link to forums again, since by mistake I put a fixed URL there.
It's a zip file with the exe for all the three OSes, like I do during the beta testing stage (so you need to unzip to a folder before running it). Once the game is officially out will do the usual installers.
weaselton
Young scout

Post by weaselton »

Thanks
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The game is already stable enough, so going to update the game to version 1.0.0 soon - will be only a version change. Will also make proper installers :)
Thanks to everyone who tested and helped in the past 4 months!
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:The game is already stable enough, so going to update the game to version 1.0.0 soon - will be only a version change. Will also make proper installers :)
Thanks to everyone who tested and helped in the past 4 months!
Now for version 1.0.0--if we already purchased the full gamed when it was in beta, would we still need to pay for this?

(Sorry if this seems like a noob question; it's my first time getting a WW game for a console rather than for my Kindle.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha no of course not! :) beta is like pre-ordering the game with possibility to play it early as it gets developed, helping testing it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm closing the thread since the game is officially out today. I have uploaded the 3 installers as usual in the game page :) thanks to everyone who helped with testing!