If an expansion is made...

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Re: If an expansion is made...

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

I already had the ideas. You just spurred me on to talk about it. I have lots of other ideas loosely connected to what happens in QoT which may or may not turn up in the future. =p

HINT: Buy lots of copies of QoT to increase the likelihood.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I can confirm that Forsaken already talked suggested some ideas about a game with Arianna before this thread :)
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

Thee Forsaken One wrote:I have had ideas for a prequel about Arianna's time as the Queen of Thieves but I can't think of any direct sequel expansion content other than more missions or something. =p
Well there is still a
Spoiler:
mysterious man and whatever he is plotting
I thought that that was intentional hint of possible sequel. Also I think you could always do epilogue like story for sisters and their lovers, maybe even add some more group talks/scenes as there wasn't much of those in original game.
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:I can confirm that Forsaken already talked suggested some ideas about a game with Arianna before this thread :)
There go my dreams of becoming a millionaire...

In seriousness, though, something I just Thought of re: what I originally put down--the thing about the Timeline...

Even w/ Ria being human, I would imagine ya spend enough time in the catacombs you're probably gonna get hit w/ at least one spell or something--suppose an enchantment was found in there that made her youthful forever, or something like that? :)

Maybe I'll do a fanfic w/ this... 8)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Well there is still a
Spoiler:
mysterious man and whatever he is plotting
I thought that that was intentional hint of possible sequel. Also I think you could always do epilogue like story for sisters and their lovers, maybe even add some more group talks/scenes as there wasn't much of those in original game.[/quote]

Well, QoT is(if you play as visual novel, at least) a short game. It wouldn't be as hard to make a sequel for it like it will be for Loren 2(obviously :lol: ).
I mean, in the beginning of the game, the player would be able to choose whichever character each sister romanced, female or male(or none, if the player somehow doesn't care for the romance aspect of the game) and that would solve the need to make new romances and all since the player would be resuming the previous relationship. It would be nice if we could play as
Spoiler:
Aryanna
in some parts of the game, while we would play normally as the 3 sisters in another. After all;
Spoiler:
We(the players) don't really know who was the cloaked guy, the magical being they was talking to, their objectives, why did they need so much gold, what was that thing in Raul's place, whose corpses were those that were so alike the Spiros family, why use the girls to complete their objective or even how they knew Aryanna. So there are tons of questions to be answered ASAP!
And I would love to see how each couple are faring after the end XDD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I spoke with Forsaken both for a possible DLC, and a bigger "sequel", even if it's more a spin-off than a real sequel, in which you would play as Arianna, since she is a cool character :)
For now I haven't started anything though, also because with all the various games I have going on, I'm a bit broke :mrgreen: I need to finish some of them to get back the money I've invested. Luckily Amber is almost done, and looks like many of those older games are at good point, so might get another finished soon (probably Undead Lily is the closest to being finished).