If an expansion is made...

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
BobTheMob
Druid

If an expansion is made...

Post by BobTheMob »

I was Thinking that if there's ever an expansion (and I'm not try to say "we NEED an expansion" or anything like that, just saying if it ever does happen) it might be cool if Ria from Spirited Heart were to show up.

The way I see it, it would fit perfectly given (for those who haven't played SH)
Spoiler:
how her backstory as to why she is a grave robber is very similar to why the 3 sisters are thieves.
She could maybe be an ally somehow, or something like that.

Just a Thought.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: If an expansion is made...

Post by jack1974 »

That would be an interesting idea since I love cross-references between games, but the problem is that looking at "the Timeline": http://aravorn.com/index.php?title=Timeline
QoT takes place starting from year 677, while Spirited Heart in the year 760... :lol: so would be hard since Ria is human (if she was elf or demoness that would be possible).
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

I have had ideas for a prequel about Arianna's time as the Queen of Thieves but I can't think of any direct sequel expansion content other than more missions or something. =p
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If I had to think about a DLC now, could be interesting to have a main story (I don't want to do random missions anymore! I did too many for the base game) in which Arianna can fight alongside the sisters. But she's too strong :lol:
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

jack1974 wrote:If I had to think about a DLC now, could be interesting to have a main story (I don't want to do random missions anymore! I did too many for the base game) in which Arianna can fight alongside the sisters. But she's too strong :lol:
It'd just be a series of story missions more like the catacombs than the random missions if there was an Arianna side story. :P
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:...in which Arianna can fight alongside the sisters. But she's too strong :lol:
A thing where she fights alone, maybe?

That'd be cool, playing as her and having to do everything by oneself. :)
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Yes, Arianna would be on her own. (To be honest, I think she'd be too strong even on her own.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thee Forsaken One wrote: It'd just be a series of story missions more like the catacombs than the random missions if there was an Arianna side story. :P
Yes that would be much better :)
BobTheMob wrote:A thing where she fights alone, maybe?

That'd be cool, playing as her and having to do everything by oneself. :)
I never tried to make a RPG where you control a single character. Though they're interesting. Maybe worth trying!
Thee Forsaken One wrote:Yes, Arianna would be on her own. (To be honest, I think she'd be too strong even on her own.)
Hehe, well maybe if she is fighting 50 guards, she could be sweating a little!! :mrgreen:
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Spoiler:
It'd be fun to explore the love triangle in Arianna's early life.
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

If this is made, I expect royalties for giving you guys the idea! :lol: