Queen Of Thieves beta 0.6.6

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Re: Queen Of Thieves beta 0.6.6

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

You could mark the topic as containing spoilers. :)
DunKalar
Woods ranger

Post by DunKalar »

jack1974 wrote:Added the spoiler tag myself. But yes, please remember to use it :)
What level were you when you did the final fight ? Considering the mission before has a level 25 recommended, the final fight should be around level 30 (depending on difficulty you're playing of course).
Spoiler:
Arianna is supposed to be invincible, so that doesn't count.
And yes the potion equipment screen in the last fight is not available yet, will be in the next update I do. I was waiting to see if more bugs were found before I upload it :)
yea sry forgott to add the spoiler tag

I started the final mission at ~ lvl 26 and was lvl 28 I think at final boss fight.
#ChambarasArmy #ChalassasFreedomFighters
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well 28 is slightly below, though in Normal should be possible. In Hard/Nightmare I think minimum level 30! :)
In the 0.6.7 I lowered the XP amount required to level up, so it should be easier to reach higher levels.
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

:) Just recently got back from work and been able to jump into this beta.

At first I found it a little difficult guessing who was talking (as written text appeared) but it had more to do with me not being familiar with the names more than anything. (Sorted itself out as I got to learn the characters)

Love the oldschool retro feel of the game, it has so much warmth and charm, can't help but smile playing it.
So far only playing on easy to get a feel for the game.

Is there a time restriction of how soon you should earn the coin to unlock more story? (at the 5000 treshold)
Love the game so far (haven't put my beta-tester spectacles on yet I admit ,but if I come across anything I'll share here)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No there isn't any time restrictions to earn the money :)
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

jack1974 wrote:No there isn't any time restrictions to earn the money :)

:) That is awesome, and makes me want to play it even more..... Alas

I'm at the end of free content, can't afford the game 'til salary day (hopefully this Friday 30th). Really looking forward until then
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

It won't be out of Beta until July at the earliest so you still have time to save up. ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I HOPE will be July, to be honest now the main delay could be the missing main plot CGs :oops:
I got one of the missing backgrounds but I'm waiting to do an update until I get all of them :)