Roadmap to beta

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Roadmap to beta

Post by jack1974 »

No you must pay, in practice in the story there's a mysterious guy who can help you in your quest, but every time he'll demand money, and you must pay it to get the information from him and advance in the story.
For those that don't like combat too much, since there's no time limit, in theory you could earn the money just by running the shop (you make a few coins each day) though that wouldn't be very fun I think :lol: and also would take a lot of in-game years!!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

what do you think, I made clear that after starting this last mission there's no going back? :lol:
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Can you add a pop-up confirmation dialog to be sure?

(No, don't really do that.)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol, I'll add 3 pop-up confirmations:
"Are you sure?"
"Are you really sure?"
"Are you crazy!?"
and then, you can continue! :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Coded the first main story mission boss battle :mrgreen:
there are crazy people in Ahkra, who use bears in place of watch dogs! :o

Also started the second one, this is just to show how lovely the sisters' outfits are:

there are 5 main plot missions, so I'm almost halfway already! :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I want the game just for the costumes. Once again, I want a bonus dress up game, but I guess you could say it's already included.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, even if you want to collect all the outfits in the game could be quite expensive :lol: (talking about in-game money of course).
Today finished another main plot mission. Just TWO main plot battles left! Well, maybe 3 (depends how one turns out).
Anyway, today spent the whole morning to balance this battle, so even the last 2-3 will take me probably a full day each. Even considering some game updates/ports to mobile I'll have to do, it should still be safe to say that the beta should start at end of month :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Coding the FINAL FIGHT scene now!!!!! wooooth! :o
Haha crazy thinking that I started this game back in 2011. And that it wasn't supposed to have any RPG element in it. Then, 50 unique enemies, 48 skills, 5 outfits slots x 7 variants, etc etc later, here we are :)

I think will finish this week, and then take a week or two to add the last things (demo, game page, testing/tweaking, etc). Hoping that climate remains fresh as it is now of course.
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

*cracks the whip* Nuuuuuuuuu epic tease! No time off till demo!

Glad to see this lovely game coming to light and fairly soon! YAY
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

Alright! :mrgreen:

Now how long after that 'til it's available for tablet devices???
(I know, I need to Learn to wait... The problem is, I've got this saying: "If Patience is a Virtue, consider me a sinner." :P )