I made a sort of list of things left to do until we reach the beta, so people know better about what's going on behind the scenes:
CODING / DESIGN
- I need to code the last area (Mercenary) houses to rob
- I need to code the "final battles" section (no spoilers
- probably tweak a few skills and check better the vendors (they already work, but haven't seen yet if they need to sell more or less stuff, if the items price is OK, etc). Nothing major though!
- Forsaken already wrote both otome/yuri paths. She coded already the yuri, so she needs to finish scripting the otome
- the final scenes (won't say more details because of spoilers!) of the story, plus the epilogues for the various romance combos and other main characters
- some other small writing (like how the sisters find out about the mother, etc). Nothing big though.
- Add all the romances CGs once are done (yuri all done, otome are missing a few)
- Add a few more NPC or fix an issue with sprite height (long story short: the sisters were drawn fullbody, while other characters not, so it's hard to place the other NPC in the game since they look all too short
). I might be able to tweak this myself though, have to try it.
- Maybe add new CG for some final epilogues/scenes (optional)
So as you can see still quite a lot to do, though I think in the next couple of months if things go as this month, we could make good progresses!