Roadmap to beta

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
DarkWolf
Druid

Re: Roadmap to beta

Post by DarkWolf »

I think that is a great option you added there true I have to ask, If you disable an Otome will you still be able to see not romantic encounters with guys as I imagine they would have more of a role other then being romance options and I wouldn't like to miss those.

And other thing I wanted to ask for some time and seems like the right time, I know you often do jealousy/love triangle scenes for when protagonist flirts with multiple heroines but here we have multiple protagonist that can romance same heroines, so will there be jealousy/love triangle scenes if two sisters flirt with same heroine?

Just imagining all the possible love triangles in this game :mrgreen: :

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well if you disable the otome you see no scenes with the guys, apart the intro scene. Since this game was originally a dating sim only, there are no other scenes (apart one with Tiberius for the catacombs).
And there are no real "jealous scenes", since for this game would have been crazy :lol: too much work to do!! Though there's a mini-scene when a sister see that another one is interested in same person and has more relationship.
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote: Anyway I think I am on the right track, I also added the possibility to disable completely Otome/Yuri romances if you like:
so if you want to be a true follower of Yuri Goddess, you can!
Does that mean the two things will be purchased separately?

NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB, BUT PLEASE HEAR ME OUT -- As I see it, it would be a better business decision for that to not happen, at least in this game: we players haven't had to purchase separate romance options in RPGs before, only in dating sims.
Given that, I feel that doing such here might potentially hurt sales.

Again, NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB, just a Thought.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No no, I'll just do as you said, I wasn't planning to sell them separately this time :) As you said it's a RPG, plus doing the two separate thing is a lot more effort, and on Steam doesn't work well.
I might split the amount in two on mobile only since there it's easier to do, not sure.
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

In that case thanks you Jack for allowing us to stay fateful followers of Yuri goddesses :mrgreen: .

Too bad for no jealousy scenes I would love too see sisters fight over their girl :mrgreen: .
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Oh well you'll see the sisters "fighting" each other in a lot of scenes. They're hilarious :) Just not for romance!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

adding the possibility to advance the main plot by paying the required amount. Next week I'll start coding the main story missions, and the following week the final boss battles.
Beta really might be ready at the end of month! :o
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Hope so! Otherwise we might have to wait until the end of the heat season.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes there's that risk indeed :mrgreen:
BobTheMob
Druid

Post by BobTheMob »

jack1974 wrote:Image
adding the possibility to advance the main plot by paying the required amount.
Confused: Does that mean one must pay to advance the story or is it a quick way to skip ahead?