romance with updated art and names!

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
ValHallen
Druid

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by ValHallen »

Cyberia still on the Chaos side? Oh well =\
With the two girls I liked in the Chaos side and the Chaos Ace being unplayable to me, I think I will pass on this one.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'll add a secret cheat mode in which you can play with Order appearance in Chaos and vice versa! :lol:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Lol, then I would play.
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

I'm pretty happy with the arrangement! As you said, it's simply a matter of protagonist "look&type". All are available for both males and females to romance. I don't see a need to be so fussy, for myself at least. In fact, your final plan with the writer gives me the incentive to play "Chaos" Lily, as some of those I favor are split into the other-side. This gives it more re-play value. :)
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

I showed the options to my fiance who is bisexual and often plays them after I do, but at 30 she has a feeling that her interests would be split. Kraken, and Gamberon she likes more since they look older as compared to Alpha and Mercurio, and she felt Order Ace was a hot old dude working the Sean Connery effect, while Chaos Ace was a hot young dude. She really liked Angel and magma and even more so when she saw their full picture. She was curious why Order lily didn't get older like Ace instead of a new costume. lol.

But if you put it out in 2 versions, I will definitely buy both, since this is the most intrigued she has been since Loren and she has a slight preference for dudes.
Ultralord45
Young scout

Post by Ultralord45 »

Why did you change Aquaria's name? IT FIT HER SO WELL.
I think you should have kept Hummus' name, it had so much comedic and character potential (e.g making him a serious character, having his name get under his skin, and making his character arc revolve around getting him to loosen up).
The new names in general are such mouth-fulls; you should have stuck with the originals.
If you're implying that the characters you switched are spies, you're making it too obvious.
Also, Order Lilly's dress is painful to look at in off-white.
Everything else is great though :)
fanfic_iarly
Young scout

Post by fanfic_iarly »

What image??? I can't see it... and the one on twitter is obviously outdated so... is it just me??
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Image works fine here, it's from imgur.com so should work (not twitter).
Anyway will post an updated and FINAL one soon. Mariana will become Aquaria again since I liked that older name :) the "ghost writer" said he would make an apparition in the forums during the weekend!
OhHaiMe
Young scout

Post by OhHaiMe »

fanfic_iarly wrote:What image??? I can't see it... and the one on twitter is obviously outdated so... is it just me??
Can you see the image in the first post?The new one wasn't posted on it's own,it replaced the old one there so you might have missed it.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

jack1974 wrote:Image works fine here, it's from imgur.com so should work (not twitter).
Anyway will post an updated and FINAL one soon. Mariana will become Aquaria again since I liked that older name :) the "ghost writer" said he would make an apparition in the forums during the weekend!
I liked all the names although Cyberia threw me for a loop, I keep expecting her to be Bionic Woman, or have electricity powers. But its grow on me, and I really like it.

Also, the Shakespeare fan in me wants to change Mercurio just enough to make him Mercutio, lol.