romance with updated art and names!

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by jack1974 »

Lily romance CGs preview!! Phew took a while, there are just too many CGs.
Also, you need to thank the writer and artist a lot because they persuaded me to do some EXTRA CGs for SOME characters. In practice, some characters (in truth, almost all of them lol) can have two different ending depending on the choices: dominant and submissive. So in the preview above in some cases I put just 1 of the two variant. Iszeria/Lily for example is the submissive version (Iszeria submits to Lily) but there's also another one. Same for Magma, Mercurio, etc etc.

There are almost 40 CGs! Though I'm sure, that someone will complain because his/her favorite character won't have the dominant/submissive variant :lol: :lol:
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

I can see what you were saying about these being sexier than your usual.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yup, even if in some cases there's no nudity, just the pose/facial expressions are a bit different from the usual :lol:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Any ETA on the Ace romance preview?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Will do them next week probably :)
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

Thee Forsaken One wrote:I can see what you were saying about these being sexier than your usual.
Personally based on preview I don't find those to be sexier then usual, if anything I think the ones for QOT are sexier ones, true in my case that is a good thing as I don't really like sexy stuff and was a bit worried when Jack said that those will be sexier then usual and released preview for ace/angel CG on the other hand Lily/Angel CG looks very cute.
SimonStardust
Woods ranger

Post by SimonStardust »

Another great game I need to get once it's out. xD
I really like the artist's style and the preview looks promising. Especially love the KrakenxLily and MagmaxLily ones. *o*
To give the player the choice of making the MC either more dominant or more submissive is a great way to go btw! :D Never liked it when in games the character I was playing came out to be way too submissive and I only thought: Nooo, why?! D: xDDD
Well... can't wait to see the Ace romance preview. ;)
Beware! Peerons ahead! xD
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Thank you for giving the option for a Dominant/submissive relationship again!, I've been holding out hope you would tackle that again ever since the Elenor/Chamby romance.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The writer (Fen) is quite good at such things :mrgreen: I know he wants to put the dominant/submissive (alongside other things) also in Roger Steel, so might be another game to keep an eye on (though will come out after UL for sure).
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

DarkWolf wrote:
Thee Forsaken One wrote:I can see what you were saying about these being sexier than your usual.
Personally based on preview I don't find those to be sexier then usual, if anything I think the ones for QOT are sexier ones, true in my case that is a good thing as I don't really like sexy stuff and was a bit worried when Jack said that those will be sexier then usual and released preview for ace/angel CG on the other hand Lily/Angel CG looks very cute.
Haha the QoT romance CGs are pretty tame (Tamer than what those UL previews show) and I personally don't like explicit CGs at all (Not that Jack would do them).