Words what I have writ for Undead Lily...

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
FenCayne
Young scout

Re: Words what I have writ for Undead Lily...

Post by FenCayne »

ValHallen wrote:Did Angel pierce Ace with a spear? Thats a bad start for a LI :P
Angel is an interesting character. She certainly *wants* to be good, but her temper sometimes gets the better of her, leading to some interesting situations...
FenCayne
Young scout

Post by FenCayne »

Exizel wrote:
jack1974 wrote:That reminds me I need to post the updated names for the characters and a new "romance graph" even for this game :)
"New" because of the new arts and names or because the romance graph change???
Yes. As Jack noted, you can romance anyone of your alignment regardless of gender.
Exizel wrote:Is the game still in 2 parts or was that change?
At the moment I'm writing Lily, but the intention is to have both Lily and Ace paths in the released game. These paths wont be gender-swapped texts but customized for each character (because Ace and Lily are distinctly different characters), so quite a bit of work but worth it in the end, I hope. :)
Inktrap
Young scout

Post by Inktrap »

Angel is an interesting character. She certainly *wants* to be good, but her temper sometimes gets the better of her, leading to some interesting situations...
I can't wait to read more about the characters, honestly! Of the order faction, she was the one that interested me the least because I imagined her to be the innocent sort of character that is very boring... but this shifted the whole thing for me. Also the interaction between Lily and Ace is hilarious hah. I loved this a lot and I'm so eager for the game <3