updated characters

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: updated characters

Post by jack1974 »

Too many questions! :lol:
No I don't have a big image ready now, will make a new one once I have the new versions of all images, so it's updated. I can easily add an option so you can choose which character will be shown covered/uncovered.
So far haven't made my mind yet with the writer, it was supposed to be Roommates' writers but now he's working on Loren 2, but since that will take a loong time... might ask another one to take care of this.
In any case I should first make my mind about the gameplay before thinking about writers :) I recently saw an interesting card-fighting game on Steam (Yomi) so might pick it up to see if it inspires me!
MrEnvy8
Official writer

Post by MrEnvy8 »

Holy crap, so pretty!
Urghh... must write faster...
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

Cool looking characters. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Undead Lily herself! :)
Since we decided to change from Good/Evil to Order/Chaos, for now I'm not going to have the artist redo another version. I really like the new style. Of course like all characters there's a covered/uncovered version, this one is the covered one 8)
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

Woah nice! I hope we get a chance to see the more done-up versions (past sketches) when it's ready. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes will post finished stuff :) also there are different arms poses each character to add some more variety.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

jack1974 wrote:Image
Since we decided to change from Good/Evil to Order/Chaos, for now I'm not going to have the artist redo another version. I really like the new style. Of course like all characters there's a covered/uncovered version, this one is the covered one 8)

Sexy!
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Image
Wow thats beautiful, I almost cant believe how the artist evolved, thats must have takes a lot of dedication.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Original drawings were of 2011, so well 4 years have passed but surely she improved a lot!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

the new Humus :mrgreen: I like the tattoos and in general the design. We're also changing a few characters to have darker skin to support diversity even in superheroes :)