Kindle to PC

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
TheSilverKnight
Young scout

Kindle to PC

Post by TheSilverKnight »

So hey, don't know if anyone will answer.
I have Loren the Amazon Princess on my kindle, as well as the expansion. What I want to know is if it's possible to transfer the game from my kindle to my laptop - seeing as I've already paid for it, I don't see why I should have to buy it again. Could anyone tell me if a) it's possible and b) how to do it?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Kindle to PC

Post by jack1974 »

I'm sorry but it's not possible to transfer it from mobile (kindle, android or iOS) to desktop. The only possible "transfer" is if you buy directly from my site, and then will also work on Steam.
TheSilverKnight
Young scout

Post by TheSilverKnight »

Ah, okay... Well, thank you for replying personally! I didn't really want to pay again, but your games are just too good. The reason I've asked is because I wanted to look into getting the Winter Wolves games - especially the Tales of Aravorn 'arc' - on my pc, partly because Seasons of the Wolf seems incompatible with my kindle - it takes a while to respond to my selecting attacks or options - and the visual is sometimes behind the sound on my kindle overall - most noticeably when Chambara uses her mindreading, or when someone teleports. Don't get to see those at all.
Well, thanks!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes sorry, unfortunately the development tool I use it's very slow on mobile devices, so more complex games like that one are really best played on a PC (or you'd need a very powerful mobile device, maybe in 3-4 years there'll be some powerful enough to run the games smoothly).