well done with Loren

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Effect
Young scout

well done with Loren

Post by Effect »

so I finally got round to picking up this game and giving it ago. Having never played any WW games in the past. And I just signed up to say well done that was a fantastic game it was a really enjoyable experience. The implementation of choices, battle, story and character writing was all really good. Any complaints I had were relatively minor and certainly not enough to dampen the experience.

keep up the good work
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Re: well done with Loren

Post by iWeasle »

Effect wrote:so I finally got round to picking up this game and giving it ago. Having never played any WW games in the past. And I just signed up to say well done that was a fantastic game it was a really enjoyable experience. The implementation of choices, battle, story and character writing was all really good. Any complaints I had were relatively minor and certainly not enough to dampen the experience.

keep up the good work
Yes, more people fall into the fold, there is no escape now, you will be one of us FOREVER!!! MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted: . Yknow, cause, the games are too good to not be one of us now that you know :mrgreen: .