Similar H-Games like this?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
dwade3
Young scout

Similar H-Games like this?

Post by dwade3 »

Hi everyone,

Bought this off steam and it greatly exceeded my expectations. My ONLY disappointment was that I was really hoping for more of an H-game feel with nudity/sex scenes. Do any of the other winter wolves games match that criteria? If not, does anyone have other recommendations that would be close to this game but with more of an H-feel?
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Similar H-Games like this?

Post by Sylrissa »

None of the Winterwolves game are H-games, in fact Loren had the most 'sexy' content out of them all, and even then he got quite a lot of trouble in the form of feedback etc I believe because of it.

As for recommendation I'm afraid I wouldn't know since they generally cater to the straight male and I am neither straight nor male. Maybe someone else can help you though.
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

If it had what you wanted you wouldn't have found it on Steam to begin with, from what I understand about all the censorship drama explanations I've seen here :P
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I would suggest the Rance series, but the one that would seem closest to this, Rance 6, hasn't been translated to English yet.
candesco
Young scout

Post by candesco »

yayswords wrote:If it had what you wanted you wouldn't have found it on Steam to begin with, from what I understand about all the censorship drama explanations I've seen here :P
Then why Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are still there. Only 3 ain't there since EA decided then to release all their games on their own platform. From the mass effect games it is known that it contains h relations and with a few cheats/hacks you could even expand it. And BioWare hasn't changed that cause some "holy crusaders" wanted to purify the world from what is in their eyes the big evil. Same goes for both Dragon Age games.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes but the Mass Effect/Dragon Age romance scenes are DRESSED (with undergarments, but still). First time I saw the love scenes I laughed. I looked and shook my head thinking "no, that's not how normal people have sex, unless they can penetrate between clothes!" :lol: :lol:
My game had full nudity in many love scenes, so that's not a small difference.
candesco
Young scout

Post by candesco »

As far as i know the scenes in both dragon age games are without any clothes, at least the one in DA:O at the camp.
Not sure if that's censored on steam then, but i guess so. The dvd version is uncensored. Come to think of it; your games are censored on steam while they are uncensored at your own site.
By the way; the clothing trick often happens in movies. They make some noises and it looks like they do something and in the meanwhile the actors have just their pants on.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The main reason I didn't do it was because I had to get an official rating, expensive and time-wasting. There are games with full nudity on Steam like The Witcher 1/2 and Far Cry 3. But for them getting a rating is a joke, not for me :oops: