PC to Android

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
arcanis
Young scout

PC to Android

Post by arcanis »

Hi!
I've bought a couple of games on my PC, Loren in particular, and now I've bought an android tablet. Can I enter my key on android, so I don't have to buy it over again?
In that case I'll buy new games too.
My android account is registered on different email, however. Could it be a problem?
Also is Loren for android a full version, I mean 18+?
Thank you in advance.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: PC to Android

Post by jack1974 »

Hello,
unfortunately I cannot unlock the games for mobile since I have no way to enter/check the serials from the desktop. When in the site I say "buy once, play in any OS" I mean desktop OS only, sorry :(
arcanis
Young scout

Post by arcanis »

That's too bad. Your games are not very cheap and while I can afford to buy them once, it's too expensive for me to buy them for every platform.
Also while the price for PC is more or less OK the same price for android makes me wonder, because the games for android are overall cheaper and it's generally harder to sell games for android. Just my thoughts.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

One of the biggest problems is also that is not easy to do promo/discounts on those platforms. On Amazon yes though, indeed if you can buy them from there I think will do some promotion soon. In practice, on Google Play control panel I don't have any options to say "OK for next week, all games are $0.99!". No, I must manually adjust every single product price. Needless to say, I don't have time to do that :(
arcanis
Young scout

Post by arcanis »

Yeah, that's unfortunate.
Had one more thought, though. If I buy a game on android first, can you send me PC key for free or with some discount? Maybe this way it's easier to do?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes but wait, to celebrate my 40th birthday on next Friday, starting tomorrow will do a 50% discount for all games (on my site, Steam and Amazon/iOS). Will manually change the prices of Google Play since the promo will last the whole week :)
arcanis
Young scout

Post by arcanis »

OK, I'll wait a bit. In-app purchases on android will be discounted too?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, of course those that are $0.99 can't be discounted any further :lol:
arcanis
Young scout

Post by arcanis »

But Loren for android has the same adult content, as full PC version, right?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No, is not possible because of appstore guidelines. They explicitly added rules to remove anything vaguely sexy so obviously I don't want to risk getting the app removed :oops: