Signature Creation fun

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Lady Tarrika
Young scout

Signature Creation fun

Post by Lady Tarrika »

I was just fiddling around with a screenshot i took and microsoft paint, since the code to allow signatures is disabled here is what i put together~ Been awhile since ive done this sort of thing so was just to kill some time.
Spoiler:
The Moonlight Glade supports Winter Wolves, a big thank you to the creative artists, songmakers, and story creators of Loren the Amazon Princess and Heileen Series.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Signature Creation fun

Post by Miakoda »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but if this was just killing some time, it is pretty good. Of course, I can almost imagine the armor pulling itself back together, trapping Elenor's blade inside ;)
Lady Tarrika
Young scout

Post by Lady Tarrika »

I used to do alot of signature creating when i was bored, many gaming forums i used to visit would allow signatures. Unfortunately some people always abuse good and fun features.

I also used to use paint shop pro as well as earlier versions of photoshop in the creation of such things, i never could get how to do an animated signature but perhaps someday when im not being driven crazy by my child ill figure it out =X
The Moonlight Glade supports Winter Wolves, a big thank you to the creative artists, songmakers, and story creators of Loren the Amazon Princess and Heileen Series.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Lady Tarrika wrote:
I also used to use paint shop pro as well as earlier versions of photoshop in the creation of such things, i never could get how to do an animated signature but perhaps someday when im not being driven crazy by my child ill figure it out =X
Still a lot better than my own skills (and time :) ). Heh, there is a reason I usually commission other people for art on my characters, etc.