Castle of N'Mar Walkthrough

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Castle of N'Mar Walkthrough

Post by jack1974 »

Current plan is that you start from scratch but you can pick what happened in previous game (who you romanced, how Fost was defeated, etc).
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

These items you can find in the catacombs. Should I lose sleep over having such leet spelunking skillz that I found Mother Morte almost instantly and consequently ran across none of them?
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No the items in catacombs are just normal items, no special loot!
Breaker
Young scout

Post by Breaker »

I'm having the same problem someone was having a few months ago. I have the expansion, and have registered it and the original game. I believe someone posted that you have to go to the Citadel to have Breza explain some side mission about Missing Amazons, but it never comes up. I'm in Chapter 2.

I have checked back,

-Before having to speak with Ashran

-After having spoken to Ashran,

-After having to speak with the other general

-I have checked back all through the story for the war that would happen if Loren and Company didn't go around investigating. Then no matter what, an event pops upto show you have to go to Hammerhead. After that I kept checking back, but Breza has a one track mind that Loren has to do this and that. I'm at a loss for words.

Why is conversation in Chapter 2 to access the Castle of N'mar content not popping up? I think I will have to hit Breza over the head and hypnotize her just to get her off this one trick pony that Loren needs (MInor Spoiler)

to go stop a war and convince everyone to work together.

(End Minor of Spoiler)

I played the game through once doing that and skipping all the Castle of N'mar content.

I'm gleefully thinking Breza should be on clean up duty for a month for Trouble the Hellhound just because she is technically blocking Loren and the others from having new adventures in the game. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Make sure that in the main menu you don't see any text button with "get the expansion" because otherwise it means that you didn't register it (so that's why the DLC/expansion is not working).
Breaker
Young scout

Post by Breaker »

Oh, well there is a text button. It also says on the title screen that the Full Game Activated.

I tried ten times typing in my email to register the Expansion, the game thanks me for registering. But the text button Get the Expansion is still there. I'm lost.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Try to exit the game and enter again, sometimes that happens but I'm not sure why. Also do you have the latest version 1.2.8?
Breaker
Young scout

Post by Breaker »

I tried exiting and entering the game, it didn't seem to have any effect.

The title page for Loren states I have version 1.2.7.

I had installed the Loren game first (Stand alone), finished my first playthrough, and attempted a couple of times to access the follow the walkthrough on the forums on how to do to the castle of N'Mar .

I saw a previous message on the forums that said you have to install Loren Game + Expansion. I deleted the stand alone game and installed Loren + Expansion. Could that be what is keeping me from playing the expansion?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Try downloading the new one, version 1.2.8 (is live on my site) and register again, I think this time should work!
Breaker
Young scout

Post by Breaker »

It does show version 1.2.8 on the title menu now. :)

When I tried to register, I got a message I had used my email address three times so I have to send you an email for a reset. But, I sent you the email.

I'm glad you're a big help Jack. Half the people you speak to on the phone or email for solutions with their software don't understand how to fix problems with their own products. :roll: