The Codex

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: The Codex

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:
Sylrissa wrote:The only problem I have with your assessment is that it isn't fair to assume she isn't an adult because of the the growth (or lack there of) of a woman's chest, some adult women years into their 20's still have a small bust.
Yes I agree, that's not really a good way to measure a woman's age! :wink:
More likely the eyes, they're big so indeed could seem younger. In any case at the young age nothing remotely sexy/romantic happens (no kissing, etc) and in general the game is more on the "dark" side*, so I HOPE that is fine! :)

* is very different from my other games. In one of the early scenes you can choose if to save a young thief (a kid) and one of the four possible outcomes is that he gets killed by the guards in a brutal way :mrgreen: so ehm, not Spirited Heart kind of stuff for sure!!
Ooh, I'm glad to hear that this game is taking on a darker tone then some of your other games.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Sylrissa wrote:The only problem I have with your assessment is that it isn't fair to assume she isn't an adult because of the the growth (or lack there of) of a woman's chest, some adult women years into their 20's still have a small bust.
First it isn't just the chest, it's a combination of her face and her chest. A more savvy facial expression would have done a lot to balance out the initial impression. Secondly you say it isn't fair, and that's true. It isn't fair, but that doesn't change the fact that some people look much older than their age and some look much younger. Otherwise you wouldn't hear comments like, "she looks very young for her age", or "he looks old for his age". And finally, it's not that she has a small bust in the first pic, it's that she seems to have no bust at all in it, and then somehow developed a small one in the years between the first pic and the second pic. That suggests something about her age in the first pic.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:
Yes I agree, that's not really a good way to measure a woman's age! :wink:
More likely the eyes, they're big so indeed could seem younger. In any case at the young age nothing remotely sexy/romantic happens (no kissing, etc) and in general the game is more on the "dark" side*, so I HOPE that is fine! :)

* is very different from my other games. In one of the early scenes you can choose if to save a young thief (a kid) and one of the four possible outcomes is that he gets killed by the guards in a brutal way :mrgreen: so ehm, not Spirited Heart kind of stuff for sure!!
Sounds good. :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Just out of curiosity, seeing how Druids obviously have a fondness for plants, and such, and many like Myrth have plants growing on them, would it be logical to assume they are rather aromatic? (Yes, I'm also thinking of a natural perfume).

I could see Myrth, if excited to see Saren, exuding a rose-tinted scent, but if she is annoyed at him, maybe something similar to burnt wood (or subconsciously exuding a scent that brings mosquitoes to bug Saren)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Excellent idea! I can imagine poor Saren being very careful to not upset his beloved/friend/whatever fearful of the bee's!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Heh speaking of Myrth I got some new colored camp images: Loren, Myrth and Jul. Will show them in the coming days :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

I have a small question, in Loren's first game, when did the story starts? I mean, the season, and since it took about one year in their quest to fight Fost and his minions, were it around the same starting season when it ended Or it was a bit more than one year?
(Ok, I know this is REALLy a random question, but it bugged me for a while and I really wanted to know, since I need it for fanfiction interests :oops: )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I didn't really think about it, but yes I guess that one year, so about same season when it started and when it ended, I'd say late Spring/Summer :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Just a minor question on Shamans and Wizards. Wizards obviously learn their magic from external study (schools, apprenticeships, etc.). Are Shamans magic-users who have an instinctive ability to wield magic? (such as being born with it).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well yes is something more spiritual, innate. I haven't made my mind yet, in Loren 2 there's going to be a shaman (Nook) so need to think about it. It would be something closer to a cleric than a wizard though, more rituals/prayers than spells :)