Who is the best Love Interest?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm

Which character of the game you liked mostly?

You may select 1 option

View results

megaman12321
Young scout

Re: Who is the best Love Interest?

Post by megaman12321 »

Madance wrote:Yes, that exactly what I meant, Miakoda, thanks. ^__^
No matter how you put it, the game makes clear that Loren have an attraction to females. Anyway... I won't repeat myself again, sorry, no offense. It's getting a bit out of hand and I'm really a bit embarrassed over the size of this discussion. So, let's just agree to disagree to avoid further discussions, at least in this thread?
Considering how internet discussions usually go, this is still pretty tame and level-headed, thankfully. In any case, this whole issue is really just based off interpretation. Granted, the WW team didn't mean to create it like the way Loren was interpreted and have this issue be addressed, but it was accident. Thankfully, the issue will be addressed next game to avoid implications.

I thought it was just plain called the Human and Elves Path. Was it always Empire?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

megaman12321 wrote: I thought it was just plain called the Human and Elves Path. Was it always Empire?
I mentioned the Empire specifically to hopefully be clear.

I admit, when I think of Human Path, and Elf Path, my mind equates playing as Saren as the Human path, while playing as Elenor as the Elf path, and not whether you head to the follow Dora's plan, or Draco's plan.

However, I can definitely see what ValHallen meant the with human path.

Then again, I did a run-through where as Saren I went to the elves, and as Elenor, I went to the Empire...mostly to see if Aleema had written in some of the hostility for the PC. (which she did!)
Last edited by Miakoda on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
megaman12321
Young scout

Post by megaman12321 »

Miakoda wrote:
megaman12321 wrote: I thought it was just plain called the Human and Elves Path. Was it always Empire?
I mentioned the Empire specifically to hopefully be clear.

I admit, when I think of Human Path, and Elf Path, my mind equates playing as Saren as the Human path, while playing as Elenor as the Elf path, and not whether you head to the follow Dora's plan, or Draco's plan.

However, I can definitely see what meant with ValHallen with human path.

Then again, I did a run-through where as Saren I went to the elves, and as Elenor, I went to the Empire...mostly to see if Aleema had written in some of the hostility for the PC. (which she did!)
The devs think of everything
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

megaman12321 wrote: The devs think of everything
If you look at the size of the team that worked on this, I actually am impressed by what they did with Loren.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Miakoda wrote: If you look at the size of the team that worked on this, I actually am impressed by what they did with Loren.
Sometimes when I replay the game for testing the 9999th time, I'm impressed by myself too :lol:
megaman12321
Young scout

Post by megaman12321 »

Miakoda wrote:
megaman12321 wrote: The devs think of everything
If you look at the size of the team that worked on this, I actually am impressed by what they did with Loren.
Where is the list of all the staff members? I don't really know who does what
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Jack was working on an "About Us" page but then a bunch of things happened. (Good things, but things!) :D
It's usually only one person per role. One artist, one writer, etc. You'll have to watch the credits at the end of games to know who, it changes from project to project.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes, now things are calming down, so I think I'll get to work on the about us page in next days :) but yes the team apart me, varies from game to game, but if you check each game credits screen/page you'll see the names :)
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

That's a huge amount of work! O_______O
How do you all manage it? It most be complicated, I mean, all the different things that could happen in the game, and characters, and various storylines, and other complications, not to mention the beta-testing and the bug-squashing... It must be overwhelming!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It is, that's why I make max 1 RPG a year... the other kind of games are less painful :lol: