Who is the best Love Interest?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm

Which character of the game you liked mostly?

You may select 1 option

View results

Aleema
Official writer

Re: Who is the best Love Interest?

Post by Aleema »

@Themobboss: That's intriguing. I'll give it a go. :wink:
scc810
Young scout

Post by scc810 »

loren

the game is about her afterall
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Wondering if the vote will change also after hearing the battle voices :lol:
Amukiki's voice is amazing. Seems really to hear a big barbarian doing a battle! All the voices are good, but that one really did stand out.

/CRUEL JACK MODE ON:
Also Chambara's voice = the most sexy voice I've ever heard! A pity you won't be able to hear it until the expansion is out! :mrgreen:
Jim1958
Young scout

Post by Jim1958 »

jack1974 wrote:Wondering if the vote will change also after hearing the battle voices :lol:

/CRUEL JACK MODE ON:
Also Chambara's voice = the most sexy voice I've ever heard! A pity you won't be able to hear it until the expansion is out! :mrgreen:
When people are cruel it backfires on them. Now you will have to put up with daily emails asking when the expansion will be out :P

Best Regards
Jim
ArgleBargle
Young scout

Post by ArgleBargle »

I think Loren was the best; since her growing to respect the PC happens regardless of romance, so that being interwoven with the romance if you pursue it fleshes everything out nicely. I was surprised how much I liked Draco's though, I'm not usually a BxB person but his whole "put up a jokesy front to deal with life constantly crapping on me" deal was adorable. I wasn't considering Karen's either until the rafter scene when I hnnnnnghd pretty hard. Basically they're all pretty good, those were my favorites
ankewl
Young scout

Post by ankewl »

So is no one going to do a "stoic hero who has no time for romance" as their first playthrough? 8)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

ankewl wrote:So is no one going to do a "stoic hero who has no time for romance" as their first playthrough? 8)
What!!? Even the most stoic hero has a some time for romance! Or at least for sex... :mrgreen:
Jim1958 wrote:When people are cruel it backfires on them. Now you will have to put up with daily emails asking when the expansion will be out :P
To ease the waiting I made a preview video today for some battle voices, including the supersexycharming Chambara:
X and Y
Young scout

Post by X and Y »

I've been a lurker for some time in this forum, but I've decided to make an appearance in defence of the female cast (that is not to say that they have been underappreciated or such).

My top choice would have to be Loren and Elenor. I do find myself wishing that they have more (and more explicit at that) interactions with each other (might be rectified in the upcoming 0.93? hint, hint), but I simply adore the awkwardness that underlies their relationship. The love triangle scene at the end of Chapter 3 was particularly poignant: it gave us all a hint into how deep Loren must truly feel for Elenor despite it all.

For some of the above reasons, I would submit Karen and Elenor as my second choice. It is a bit dodgy to have her open to a new relationship immediately after losing her lover, but the appeal of a damaged, mature woman was just too much for me (and I'm sure, everyone else) to resist!

For a heterosexual pairing, I would have to pick Saren and Myrth. This came as a bit of a surprise to me. Being gay myself, I tend to choose exclusively gay storylines due to the dire scarcity of them in the first place. I tried out playing as Saren for kicks, blundered into romancing Myrth and was wonderfully surprised at the tastefulness with which their story has been handled. The romance was not at all in my face; it was as understated and evocative as Elenor's with Karen or Loren.

I similarly enjoyed Saren's romance plot with Draco, but I was especially irked by the storylines with Amukiki. I don't know why exactly, but my eyebrow twitched uncontrollably in vexation every single time a romance option with Amukiki popped up. I expected myself to dislike Rei, but the further I got in the game, the more he redeemed and endeared himself to me.

In conclusion, I adore all the characters (except for Amukiki, I'm truly sorry, but I just can't) to varying degrees, but if I have to choose my OTPs for this game, it'd have to be: ElenorxLoren and SarenxMyrth.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's cool that the poll is so well balanced, it means that we did a good job (meaning that there's a romance almost for all tastes) :)
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

I'm glad that I'm hearing conflicting feelings on certain characters. Also, I'm rather pleased that those who do not traditionally go BxG are liking Myrth's path. That was unexpected. :)