Romance Guide

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Tsukasa Buddha
Young scout

Re: Romance Guide

Post by Tsukasa Buddha »

Okay, Just finished Mesphit's route. I have to say I love his story the best (played all the BxB routes), and usually the DLC characters tend to be underdone! The facial expressions really made it for me sometimes (Like the "Kill me/Release me" conversation).
thezooqueen
Young scout

Post by thezooqueen »

There really should be a 3rd option for: Cutscene: "Mesphit vs Rei" - 4+♥ Mesphit, 4+♥ Rei. The way they both acted. I basically would have threw my hands up at both of them. If neither of them could get over their hatred and ignorance of each other then I would not want to be around either for a while; unless necessary. -----Even at the cost of loosing 1-2 hearts from each with doing so. As long as there is enough time to get one of them to full before ch4
Dizzard
Young scout

Post by Dizzard »

If you flirt with more than one character, how much offence do they start taking? They don't start slapping each other do they? :(

I have bad memories of that tattooed girl in Mass Effect 2 bad mouthing me any time I tried to talk to her. (for goodness knows what reason, I can't even remember flirting with her)

I want to test the water with a few characters but if they're going to start getting all paranoid on me over just a flirt or two I'd rather just guess which one would be the best for me right now and stick to it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The jealousy scenes happens only later in the game, so don't worry too much :) If I remember correctly until chapter 3 you have absolutely no problems with it. You can actually not do the camp talk until late chapter 3 (before entering chapter4 which is a no-return point), and save the game to experience all the various endings. The game was made in a way that should be possible to try all the romances without having to start from the beginning every time (unless you want to change main character gender).
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

Although, Myrth and Chambara end up trying to kill each other. I don't remember who started it...
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

When playing Elenor, if I have multiple love interests entering into chapter 4, I'm presented a menu from which I'm able to pick one to keep. I was not given such a choice for Saren however. The game simply chose Loren for me. That made it quite a bit more complicated to get the Chambara romance ending since there was no option to pick between Loren and Chambara in chapter 3, the way there was with Loren and Myrth.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well the code is identical for both genders, so probably the only thing that changed in your playthrough is that when you played with Elenor you had more romances at high level, while with Saren you probably had only one (Loren) at very high value.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Then why did I get the Chambara vs Myrth choice just before I went into chapter 4? If I choose Myrth, then it's followed by a Myrth vs Loren choice, and the winner ends up being my romance interest in chapter 4. If I choose Chambar over Myrth however, Loren ends up being my romance interest in chapter 4.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think you're talking about the jealousy scene? that is a different thing, and can trigger even if you don't have full heart in two characters. For example you have 4 hearts both with Myrth/Chambara and you see that scene. But then you see Loren because you had a higher value anyway (probably 5).
The jealousy scenes are available only for certain character combos, like Karen/Loren or Rei/Mesphit, etc.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

jack1974 wrote:I think you're talking about the jealousy scene? that is a different thing, and can trigger even if you don't have full heart in two characters. For example you have 4 hearts both with Myrth/Chambara and you see that scene. But then you see Loren because you had a higher value anyway (probably 5).
The jealousy scenes are available only for certain character combos, like Karen/Loren or Rei/Mesphit, etc.
Ok, I opened up a save file and replayed that portion of the game as Saren and the love interest choice menu popped up. I don't know how I missed it before while playing Saren the first time. Either I accidentally double tapped on my mouse or perhaps I just didn't recognize the significance of that particular choice since it was my first time through and the text blurb only asked who you wanted to spend time with while wandering with the troops, not who you wanted to end the game paired up with. Thank God for save files. My only suggestion is that perhaps the choice could be coupled with text that makes its significance a bit more apparent to new players.