Romance Guide

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Axciss
Young scout

Re: Romance Guide

Post by Axciss »

Hello! I was wondering if I was looking at this guide correctly.

As Saren romancing Loren, I see that there are 3 possible Hearts in chapter 1. I got the two hearts from the Saren only and elf path only romance options, but I automatically miss out on the 3rd heart from the Human path only romance option because I went with the elves? In that case it seems I can only get 4 of Loren's hearts total by the end of the game. Is this correct?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm I didn't write the guide myself (the game writer did) but in general is really SIMPLE to get the romances, especially Loren's one. Maybe others who played the game more recently can advise you, but overall you shouldn't have a problem to get all the romance endings :)
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

You can get 5 for sure on either path, but I don't remember where exactly. It will be pretty obvious, just remember to visit camp whenever you advance the story (if an event starts on entering, exit and enter again until no events play), talk to Loren in the camp every time and look out for the big ROMANCE option in any dialogue you have with her.
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

Until I read these guides I didn't even realize you could do something wrong with these simple romances :P I wouldn't worry.
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes in next games winning people's heart will be A BIT HARDER! :lol:
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Wait? What did you say? We have to bite them into the heart? Oh, man....

Spoiler:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Axciss
Young scout

Post by Axciss »

Oh, so there's plenty more affection increase opportunities than whats in the guide? Cool, good to know. Thanks for the replies!
loveabear
Young scout

Post by loveabear »

So I have this game on my kindle and haven't had a problem until trying to romance mesphit. I get all the way to 4 hearts, then it gets to the part where we defeat Jul and after choosing for him to live, he runs away and doesn't come back. From reading on here, I know you can finish the game with him, so I dont know if its a glitch or if I'm doing something wrong..
By the way, if I don't romance him, he stays the whole game
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Mesphit and Chambara can be romanced in the expansion only, so very likely your problem is that you bought only the base game.
loveabear
Young scout

Post by loveabear »

I had purchased the castle of n'mar expansion.. is there something else I am missing?