Thinking about a sequel

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Thinking about a sequel

Post by jack1974 »

Ah I see. If this one gets enough interest I want to make a game about couple life with yuri/yaoi setting too :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:Ah I see. If this one gets enough interest I want to make a game about couple life with yuri/yaoi setting too :)
I'd love to see a couple setting game from one of your Yuri casts as well!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I might need to use a new game with new characters, since I don't have many yuri games out yet... I mean if we exclude the RPGs, Heileen (which has ended) and Spirited Heart there would be only Roommates (with only one yuri romance though). Well, unless Nicole yuri gets popular once is finally out, I could use that too :)
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

It could also be in parts? Like in SotW where there were 4 parts, so even a new game or rpg could work where the first 2 parts are you getting into the relationship and the second 2 parts are being in it even after a long period of time.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The SOTW DLC in practice works like this indeed, shows the relationship of one of the four possible couple in the events after they're back in Ninim :)
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

so first ARM and because people will ask HG/SIT than roommates than nicole than flower shop than C-14...I hope....you've had a lot of...fights.... with your wife...to keep thing...fresh and not always use the same plot...:lol:.... ok I'm out :arrow:

ok I'm back...at list HG happen in avaron, a world with demon, vampire , goblin, noble, slave I'm sure you can use other problem you have to face to save your couple than "who forgot to put the milk in the fridge?".
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes of course a fantasy (or even sci-fi) setting offers more interesting problem for the married couple :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I must say that so far the writer is exceeding my expectations. The scenes are funny and serious at same time. It's just perfect for this kind of game. An extract of Amy thinking to prepare a surprise dinner for Eddy:
"And the dinner we'll be eating?"
"I cooked it myself."
"At least, that's what I'll be telling Eddy..."
"You see, I wanted to do something special, so I scoured the internet for meal ideas."
"I read blogs and watched cooking show after cooking show before finally deciding upon a lobster recipe that didn't look too difficult."
"Oh, how I was wrong."
"It all happened so fast, so I'm not sure if I can accurately recount the story."
"Let me just say that I had to carry a trash bag full of badly burnt items to the dumpster today."
"Also, I hope Eddy doesn't realize that two oven mitts and our large pot have mysteriously gone missing."
"So, instead of lobster, we'll be enjoying Chinese takeout."
:lol: :lol:
Of course there are also many serious moments full of tension, but the comedy writing keep things not too dramatic as I wanted :)
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

lol, it also is something people can identify with. I totally did this when me and my fiance first got together. Watching a cooking show and using the internet does not, sadly, turn you into a great chef, something I learned the hard way.
mizu_ki
Woods ranger

Post by mizu_ki »

I'm looking forward to this!