Since all the other Otome games are...

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Since all the other Otome games are...

Post by iWeasle »

Is this game going to get a yuri version too at some point?
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Since all the other Otome games are...

Post by Miakoda »

Probably not. What is scary is I actually had a thought about Amy romancing Abigail, the nurse at the hospital, or the mother of the child who gets ice cream on her head...
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

Miakoda wrote:Probably not. What is scary is I actually had a thought about Amy romancing Abigail, the nurse at the hospital, or the mother of the child who gets ice cream on her head...
Amy romancing Abigail :shock: ....The game would need be to be longer than 2-3 month for that parring to works....or the story would need a lot of change, something like Aaron dies at the beginning :twisted: .
iWeasle wrote:Is this game going to get a yuri version too at some point?
After C14, you "attack" this game :P ....sorry but this game doen't have enough female characters for a yuri version, the only female character with enough sprite is Abigail, the yuri version would need a lot of new characters and a new writer sooooooo....I think It's better to do a yaoi version ,It would only need sprite for a new main character, keep the 4 love interest(I suppose it would give Aaron's father a new reason to be on Abigail's side) and a new writer

or....make Aaron the new protagonist(when he leave the hospital) and create a new love interest , I suppose Aaron already know Hugh , He knows Eddy too so you can have a storyline where he see Eddy for check ups and lawrence....may be a bit to much into Amy.....so create a 2nd new love interest and let's not forget a sub "route" in parallel where your action can make Amy end up with Abigail. :mrgreen:

ok enough joke(or maybe it wasn't a joke :P ) I think jack has already is enough works right now and It's the yuri year so I think you can wait a little before Jack starts a new yuri game :) , you already have Nicole yuri, PSCD, SIT , QOT , Amber who are coming and later there will be Roger steel, Loren 2 and 3 , PS2, and in a few decades Undead Lily.

If you compare to the yaoi there is PSCD and "Heirs and Grace" who are coming than later RS, loren 2 & 3, PS2 and a decade after the first Undead Lily, Undead Lily ace's revenge.... so,you see the yuri year is not a lie :lol:

so you should stop asking the poor jack for more yuri right now, at this rate you're going to break him. :lol:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

Honestly, this was mostly a joke question, that I asked so that I could get a picture of me having posted most recently in every single subforum :lol: .
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah I'll be producing already more yuri games in next years than all other companies together in the west :lol: