Steam keys for testing

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Steam keys for testing

Post by jack1974 »

Hello, I have 9 steam keys for testing. If anyone who already owns the game want to do a good testing, email/PM me!
I have tested the game already but some last minute testing is always welcome :)
I have only 9 preview keys but once the game is live (should be sometimes next week I think if all goes well) will of course give the keys to anyone who bought it.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Re: Steam keys for testing

Post by Miakoda »

You definitely fixed the arena visual bug.

I ran into some problems while working on Eddie and Aaron both. I don't know if others ran into them or not. It is possible within game to have a slight romance conflict with Aaron and one of the other three characters. I was doing Eddie and Aaron in tandem, and suddenly the 'bar' which would show a change in relationships didn't work if I talked with Eddie or Aaron directly. I don't know if someone else ran into something similar...

Starting with fresh games, Hugh and Lawrence ran fine for me, just focusing on romancing each singly. I can try Eddie and Aaron tomorrow singly.

All achievements definitely unlocked (I was able to get around the Eddie and Aaron issues from previous saves).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I checked your PM, and yes Eddy is the hardest one :) you need to unlock some specific events to raise his relationship, then you'll met him at his house and not at the hospital. Some scenes are him at the dance club that will raise the relationship.
Also not all the times you talk with someone you get +1, is slightly random. I changed nothing regarding that, so if you managed to get him in the previous version, should still work :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:I checked your PM, and yes Eddy is the hardest one :) you need to unlock some specific events to raise his relationship, then you'll met him at his house and not at the hospital. Some scenes are him at the dance club that will raise the relationship.
Also not all the times you talk with someone you get +1, is slightly random. I changed nothing regarding that, so if you managed to get him in the previous version, should still work :)
Yeah, I also did the dance club bit. It looks like I might have been a tad too successful (where a romance stops if another is in the 90+ range).

I did another fresh playthrough, and managed to get both. So, at least from my end, Always Remember Me worked great on Steam.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool, I sent a few more testing codes just to be sure since tomorrow should be release day. Though in practice the game code is unchanged except for the map system that I upgraded to the new screen language (something I should do also for Planet Stronghold later). But you never know, since I used a new version of the libraries thought to retest everything :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The game will be live in a few hours, if you bought it you can get a Steam key (will work only after the game is live) here:
http://www.bestanimegames.com/steam/
just select Always Remember Me and enter your PURCHASE EMAIL, and will email the code. Simple :)
(Don't bother trying for Flower Shop since there aren't yet any codes, will be added when the game is on Steam next month)