Dodger's Let's Play (Press Heart to Continue)

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Dodger's Let's Play (Press Heart to Continue)

Post by Miakoda »

What can I say, I've found myself addicted to Dodger's Let's Play of Always Remember Me.

For those who are curious, here are her Youtube links.

Always Remember Me

Always Remember Me 2

Always Remember Me 3

Always Remember Me 4

Always Remember Me 5

Always Remember Me 6
Last edited by Miakoda on Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Dodger's Let's Play (Press Heart to Continue)

Post by jack1974 »

Ah wow she did 5! I watched the first, but then I thought she wouldn't continue, from what I could understand she seemed to joke about the game :lol:
Sigh why they never play my best games like Loren?? :mrgreen:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Ah wow she did 5! I watched the first, but then I thought she wouldn't continue, from what I could understand she seemed to joke about the game :lol:
Actually, she has 9 parts, completing all the way to one ending. She did joke about the game, but she also had fun with it...if she didn't, she wouldn't have gone that far.

I could be mistaken, but from what I've seen, she seems to be a bigger fan of Dating Games over RPGs (with a general preference for games like Monster Hunter, Dead Space, etc.).

However, I was amused that her observation of Aaron was one I made...he just had too much baggage to stay with. Lawrence was more my speed ^_^
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Ah wow she did 5! I watched the first, but then I thought she wouldn't continue, from what I could understand she seemed to joke about the game :lol:
When Dodger does extended games, she does often have jokes, and whatnot...but that is also her way of having fun with the game.

In previous Co-Optional podcasts, she has expressed interests in such games (and in fact, also is a member I believe of Mangapod).

Even better, you might get some boost in the Greenlight process as well for this game. On her twitter she has this:

https://twitter.com/dexbonus/status/436719693496217600
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Now she wants to play Love & Order... but honestly I'd rather she plays some better / recent games like Roommates for example! I tweeted to her, if anyone else is no twitter and want to suggest her (@dexbonus) to play Roommates next, I would appreciate the help :mrgreen:

(why they never pick the most recent / better games to play!?!? bwaargh :lol:)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Already tweeted her :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:Now she wants to play Love & Order... but honestly I'd rather she plays some better / recent games like Roommates for example! I tweeted to her, if anyone else is no twitter and want to suggest her (@dexbonus) to play Roommates next, I would appreciate the help :mrgreen:

(why they never pick the most recent / better games to play!?!? bwaargh :lol:)
I think the art style may have something to do with it. It is fairly recognizable whether Always Remember Me, Nicole, or Love and Order. Of course, that doesn't mean it was the same writer ;)

But yeah, I already suggested Roommates as well. Truth be known, given her style of play, I think Roommates is definitely the better fit.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

She replied and said that would check Roommates. I hope she play that, since indeed fits much better her funny style of play :)