Always Remember Me - Trick and tips!

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
Pretearfangurl19
Young scout

Re: Trick and tips!

Post by Pretearfangurl19 »

oki thats okey. What is easy playing mode in Always Remember me? From Pretearfangurl19
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Try to guess :lol:
It's the easiest difficulty level. Before was only Normal and Hard, now there's also Easy.
Pretearfangurl19
Young scout

Yes i know that i meant what is Easy mode do in the game? From Pretearfangurl19
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Changes the result of the various activities, so that you get a good result much more often than in Normal/Hard mode.
Pretearfangurl19
Young scout

Oki thank you for answer my question. But one last question. What change is in the game when you play Easy mode? from Pretearfangurl19
Torolf
Young scout

Post by Torolf »

Okay, now I'm really frustrated. Just bought the game, played twice on normal. (There was no easy version to select) I figured that I had to be doing something wrong and searched on the internet until I found this thread. Found out that there was a version 1.3 with an easy mode. Downloaded it. Played on easy, with +19 to romance and +5 or 6 (I think) to Aaron. And I STILL couldn't get his relationship level high enough to get his ending!

Either the random number generator hates me (I was constantly double failing work even with morale and energy of 80+) or I suspect some serious bugs. I was at the hospital every day (sometimes twice a day) and apparently got all the event except the gym one. But constantly 'failing' to check out books, 'failing' the writing classes, and 'failing' to read to Aaron all add up after a while...
MarSel
Druid

Post by MarSel »

What I did when I played was save before doing anything and loading if "failed" Very long and boring process but I have now seen all endings.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Torolf wrote:Okay, now I'm really frustrated. Just bought the game, played twice on normal. (There was no easy version to select) I figured that I had to be doing something wrong and searched on the internet until I found this thread. Found out that there was a version 1.3 with an easy mode. Downloaded it. Played on easy, with +19 to romance and +5 or 6 (I think) to Aaron. And I STILL couldn't get his relationship level high enough to get his ending!

Either the random number generator hates me (I was constantly double failing work even with morale and energy of 80+) or I suspect some serious bugs. I was at the hospital every day (sometimes twice a day) and apparently got all the event except the gym one. But constantly 'failing' to check out books, 'failing' the writing classes, and 'failing' to read to Aaron all add up after a while...
Hmm that is really weird!! You mean you didn't even get 99 relationship to get the "normal" ending, or you're talking about the "special" one ? romance 99 and 99 relationship? Really you shouldn't have problem if you follow the tip/walkthrough, even with the random number... In the easy mode you should almost never get the failures!
Torolf
Young scout

Post by Torolf »

I couldn't get any ending except the alone ending. Even on easy, following the walkthrough, and with the bonuses from failing before. I suppose that I didn't do any save/loading tricks, but other than that, I don't honestly know how anyone could get the relationship to 99.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well, many people got the endings, otherwise I would get lots of angry emails/posts :lol: (see other threads in the forums, some even complain that now is too easy!)
HOWEVER, I agree that the game should be playable by anyone and not just the "hardcore" dating sim fans, and indeed I spent the morning to change the code again. I actually found out that the bonus you get from Normal/Easy modes weren't as big as I expected, but now I tested and I can get all the NORMAL (relationship 100) endings in August (so 2-3 weeks before the deadline).
I'm going to upload the updated game soon and post a link here in forums and in my twitter.