Always Remember Me - Trick and tips!

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
uruhasthigh
Young scout

Re: Trick and tips!

Post by uruhasthigh »

Oh yes I misspoke, I meant the infusion, not the CD. The CD does actually work to make writing better.

Maybe I don't have an updated version. I played the game last night with the file you uploaded that puts stats at 50%, it felt like cheating (cause it was) but I actually got Aaron. I triggered tons of scenes instead of every day being the same and me only getting one point from reading Aaron books after work. Getting all the right dialog choices only usually gets me to 40%, even with the extra points from getting the alone ending the first time. I wasn't even triggering all the scenes somehow.

How can I update my version?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah ok, if you didn't even trigger the scenes, then was impossible to win :)
You need only to redownload the game and you'll get the latest version. However if on main menu says version 1.2 you already have the latest one available (for now).
Pretearfangurl19
Young scout

Post by Pretearfangurl19 »

Hello jack1974. Is the new ren'py engine whit Direx support soon finish? From Pretearfangurl19
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is out, I'm going to update the game with it very soon!
Pretearfangurl19
Young scout

Yes finnaly we can play Always Remember me whit cheats code and maby other dating Sim games. Are you gonna upload the new version of Always Remember me on Always Remember me folder? From Pretearfangurl19
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

For now I have uploaded only here: games/RMDemoNEW.exe
Please let me know if works or if you encounter any issues! thanks :)
Pretearfangurl19
Young scout

Hello jack1974. I have a problem. When i start the game it come i must update Direx setube. But i cant update Direx because it wont continue. How can i fix this? From Pretearfangurl19
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It means that you need to update directx, there's a web installer under lib folder, run it and once it has finished installing you should be able to play the game correctly.
If you still have problems, maybe ask in this forum: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewforum.php?f=8
is the official Ren'Py forums, so the main coder can answer you better than me :)
Pretearfangurl19
Young scout

Oky but i have get the game do work now. The new game so bedre ut in old game of always remember me. Have lunch cheat code whit the game? And whis you have where can i find it? From Pretearfangurl19
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I added a new Easy playing mode which won't require any cheat code :)