Always Remember Me - Trick and tips!

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
darkenedfay
Young scout

Re: Trick and tips!

Post by darkenedfay »

Hello again jack. I've gotten all of the characters' normal endings (and a few specials in the process) except for Eddy. I just started trying to get his normal ending now. I have noticed, as you said, he is the hardest to get. I have my discipline up A LOT! But I'm having a hard time finding him to talk to him, and haven't been able to get any of the special scenes. You mentioned seeing him in the evening but every time I go to the hospital in the evening, the option to talk to him isn't even there?
darkenedfay
Young scout

Post by darkenedfay »

Ah, never mind Jack. I see now. Thanks.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Glad you found out :wink:
LuvHime
Young scout

Re: Trick and tips! for Aaron

Post by LuvHime »

First and foremost save your game just in case you get a scene which reduces your love points.

To get the ending with Osher
Spoiler:
Select options that minus your chances with all other characters apart from Aaron

Visit Aaron everyday after work.
Save up to buy CD first as that will help with writing poems at home and writing course. Please take note that the higher your morale score is the more successful you are in undertaking these activities.

Borrow books on Monday and Fridays but in between do buy books from the Mall and read them to Aaron.

Buy the 'plushie' and enter the room.

Find the cat as this helps with the romance and then go home straight away and write a poem. You'll be amazed.

Visit the Disco because that is where you'll get the Aaron and Amy song scene.

You want to particularly avoid the scene where you're at the library and found the book Aaron bought you, that's a big No No which is why saving from time to time is good.

Also, if you're at the GYM, there will be a poster that Aaron likes, you'll need to have $75 dollars to buy it but all is not loss. I managed to achieve 99 romance points and 100 points romance scores with Aaron so you can do it too.

Good Luck and enjoy your game.
XxblackxsoulxX
Young scout

Post by XxblackxsoulxX »

whar is your name on twitter? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »