Complete characters scene list!

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
Malkavian
Young scout

Re: Complete characters scene list!

Post by Malkavian »

jack1974 wrote:Well if you have 99 in Creativity and 100% relationship (but is enough that is >90) indeed you will get the special ending! :) The "normal" ending happens if you only get his relationship >90 but not the creativity to 99.
Thank you. :) Much appreciated. I did play it again, opened the normal ending. Today, I'll play the game and get Eddy (at least try to get him. ^-^)
Also, I'm quite amazed with ideas for the game. The characters, the plot, their design, amazing, actually. ^^ Since I'm rather picky with games in general, this game is awesome. ^-^ I mean it. :) :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks a lot for the compliments, much appreciated 8)
Quilloxt
Young scout

Post by Quilloxt »

This games stole a lot of hours from my life =.,=

I'm done with Aaron, and Lawrence, however I cant find these two scenes...
jack1974 wrote: Lawrence
Spoiler:
6. ice cream shop: radio event
Stop pursuing Aaron: scene with Abigail at hospital, Abigail says Amy is always surrounded by nice boys like Lawrence
Is there any specification?

PS. While having relationship with Lawrence over 80, I can't get Hugh's relationship to go up, no matter how I save/reload =.=
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The radio event should appear if you have Lawrence relationship >90 and towards the end of the game timeframe, and have done previous scenes with him (weekdays).
The stop pursuing Aaron appears if you have >75 with Lawrence and towards the end of the game as well, if you visit hospital during weekdays.
Quilloxt
Young scout

Post by Quilloxt »

jack1974 wrote:The radio event should appear if you have Lawrence relationship >90 and towards the end of the game timeframe, and have done previous scenes with him (weekdays).
The stop pursuing Aaron appears if you have >75 with Lawrence and towards the end of the game as well, if you visit hospital during weekdays.
Ahhh thanks, it was the in the first week of Aug, no wonder why I cant find both = =

PS. Great game, Great CG, and where can I get the music? The one with a singer?

Oh and It's going to be better if the map scene changes according to the time
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You can get the soundtrack from here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/rememb ... =434906430
lovenogg16
Young scout

Post by lovenogg16 »

I was able to get the "best" scene with all the guys, with a few missing character scenes but I was wondering who is the mysterious person who emails Amy in the beginning and how do you find him?? I bought the game a month ago and I love it but this has been bothering me.....

Thank for your help!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If you unlocked all the endings, you should know who he is :wink:
Spoiler:
Anwyay, it was Lawrence. In a late event at home, you get another email from the secret admirer which says:
Dear Amy, this will be my last e-mail.
I am moving tomorrow, because I can't bear to be so close to you every day and yet not close enough.
You only consider me as a friend, so I'll be the bigger man and leave.
I hope you find happiness.
I love you.

Since Lawrence told Amy that he wants to leave, Amy then understand that was him :)
lovenogg16
Young scout

Post by lovenogg16 »

Thanks! I was able to figure it out when I replayed it. It took a while but I was able to get it. Thanks again!
Key888
Young scout

Post by Key888 »

Hey!! Quick question, if I choose to play easy mode will some scenes be unavailable to me? Will I have to play normal mode to see ALL the scenes for a character? Thanks in advance ^-^