Woods ranger

Re: Love and Order Now on Steam

Post by iWeasle »

+1 who cares :mrgreen: .
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

The steam achievements have raised a question for me though, the achievement for romancing Dorothy is called "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" which according to Google translate works out to "would you like to sleep with me?", I've played through Love and Order many times, and usually pursue Dorothy, and nothing ever happened that forward. The closest I ever got to even having the two of them say that they had feelings for each other was when
Spoiler:
Dana is entranced by Dorothy at the mall. And of course there's how the letter to your grandma goes but that's indirect
So I'm curious if there's something I've missed or if the achievement name isn't actually directly in reference to the content of the game.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Actually iWeasle, I would consider them a couple mostly based on the mall scene, and the letter.
Spoiler:
During the mall, Dorothy moves close, and Dana mentions that the lawyer has her no matter what (I'm paraphrasing here).

And in the letter, she refers to Dorothy as her sweetheart; not as 'a sweetheart' but more intimate. And the PS line at the end asks her grandmother how Dana McCoy would sound...Dorothy's last name, and implying Dana wants to marry her.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah, besides it was the title of a song when I was young, and since Dorothy speaks French I thought to use that title but for no particular reason :mrgreen:
iWeasle
Woods ranger

Post by iWeasle »

oh okay, I understood that they were a couple, I just thought that the name of the achievement had come out of some scene I had never met the requirements for :lol: .