In Which I Freak Out. A Lot. (problem with downloading)

Otome dating sim: http://www.winterwolves.com/loveandorder.htm
persuasion
Young scout

In Which I Freak Out. A Lot. (problem with downloading)

Post by persuasion »

So I bought the game. And now I am freaking out because I don't where the download link is.

While buying the game and going through the process, I didn't see any download links, so I thought I would get it through an email or something.

In the email, it said something about not downloading the game yet and it had a link that leads back to the website (it also states in the FAQ about getting the code/thing/needed component in the email). If my logic is correct, I have to get the demo, click buy now (because the buy now on the website just leads you to the game's page), and enter my email BUT the demo keeps being hurr durr (read: runtime error) on me and not working. I bought Spirited Heart a while back and I downloaded it successfully. But now I don't know what to do.

AND I AM FREAKING OUT DO YOU HEAR MY LOUD CAPS FREAKING OUT I SAY

Please help. :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: In Which I Freak Out. A Lot. (problem with downloading)

Post by jack1974 »

Hello,
I suppose the runtime error you get is this one, right:

Code: Select all

URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it>

the problem you're getting is because your connection has a proxy server setup.
I have had a really FEW users with this problem before but was enough to send them this tutorial: http://www.ehow.com/how_5036562_disable ... lorer.html and they were able to register the game.
Also check if you have any anti-virus program blocking the game (but in this case you shouldn't get the error, simply be unable to register).
persuasion
Young scout

Re: In Which I Freak Out. A Lot. (problem with downloading)

Post by persuasion »

How curious, the game just started working all of sudden.....EH I WON'T QUESTION THE REASON WHY.

Thanks for you help, though! :)