Love an Order - First Impressions

Otome dating sim: http://www.winterwolves.com/loveandorder.htm
Alex81
Woods ranger

Love an Order - First Impressions

Post by Alex81 »

Hiya

Just wanted to share a little of my experience, having just tried out Love and Order (the trial version)

I only noticed this game due to the Winterwolves newsletter (yikes, I can' believe I still think Whitewolf (Vampire Redemption++) every time I see these newsletters)
And was pleasantly surprised , the graphics/drawings are absolutely beautiful.
I loved the characters (the heroine Dana) , and the calm pace of the game.

This is exactly the kind of game that you can relax with after a long day at work (oor much more hectic games like MMOs or shooters) .

The only (bug?) I found were that pop-up window that sometimes appeared (when working evenings and lunch) didn't want to disappear again.
This sorted itself out, next time the same message popped up, and naturally slid away after a few seconds.

I'll definatly be buying this ! (tomorrow's payday :) ) at first opportunity
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Love an Order - First Impressions

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks for the compliments :) Yes we wanted a light theme/setting, and I've done quite some researches to find good artist so the game would be also pleasant to look at :mrgreen:
nido1900
Young scout

Re: Love an Order - First Impressions

Post by nido1900 »

A charm of a game! I've just tried the demo. I love the setting and the approach to the task queuing (and queuing until it hurts), it's so realistic! xD
Unlike OP, I'd never play it after a long way at work. The atmosphere is so good I feel as stressed as the heroine. And I don't feel so right to date coworkers, poor Dana, should get a life out of the job haha