The game

Otome dating sim: http://www.winterwolves.com/loveandorder.htm
Rebly82
Woods ranger

The game

Post by Rebly82 »

I bought the game and finished one ending, or I hope it's the correct ending. :D

So I would like to ask first, how many CGs are there in total and who do they belong to?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: The game

Post by jack1974 »

There are 6 CGs, 4 for each of the dateable character + 2 event CG. One is obviously the first scene where Dana is writing to her grandma, and another regards the mystery...
There are also some small extra content stuff :)
Rebly82
Woods ranger

Post by Rebly82 »

Thanks again for the reply!

I've finished most of the endings, and so far I must say I enjoyed Dorothy's romance the best. It's very well fleshed out. Also she's charming, with a specially seductive kind of sensuality, always polite and I like how she's very supportive of your character's ambitions. Plus she's gorgeous. :D

Pierre should come in a close second, even though I haven't completed his romance yet. Jonathan is my least favorite, but some may like the "Bad Boy' persona. Though it's not for me.

The CGs are also very nicely done.

I loved the mystery storyline, but some loose ends aren't tied up like,
Spoiler:
how case ML-286 was never fully addressed. Did Jean Simmone died because of it? Was he murdered?
I'm a bit hooked on these kind of "case files" stories ever since I played Cause of Death for the iphone.
Christine
Young scout

Post by Christine »

Thanks! As you can probably tell, Dorothy was my favourite, too. She was fun to write. :)

The mystery is one of those things that's left open in a lot of places, since I wanted to emphasize that Dana isn't really a master detective. She's just an excitable kid who happened to stumble onto something; so she doesn't end up getting all the answers, just enough.
Spoiler:
I imagine that Jean Simone's death really was just completely accidental, and he would have pieced everything together himself given a little more time; but that's left to the reader to figure themself.
softsoftsoft
Young scout

Post by softsoftsoft »

I bought the game, but I didn't get any serie code. I got my receipt and another email telling me to direct myself to the website with the link. How can I download the full version if I don't see the full version just the demo version =/
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You should have received an email telling you to:
1.click buy now inside the game
2.a form with input text appears, type your own email address to register (you need to be connected to internet in that moment)
3.done, the demo becomes the fullversion :)