how does the meter work...

A story-driven poker / dating sim game
wheelbarrow
Young scout

how does the meter work...

Post by wheelbarrow »

hey all, I have a question about the relationship meter in the game...I have filled the meter all the way to 'good' with one of the girls (Jade I think), and now when I win a poker game, and get +4 again towards Jade, the meter stays full, but there is no visual indicator if anything has changed regarding her attitude towards me, ie the meter bar stays where it is on 'good', (it's full) even though the game says I have improved my status (+4). I expected a new meter to start filling, or a change in dialogue, but nothing. I have the full game (bought yesterday). Thanks for your time and prompt reply.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: how does the meter work...

Post by jack1974 »

Hello,
no if you filled the bar to the maximum, you have maxed your relationship with her so you can't get it better than that.
Once you have maxed the stats of one girl, to advance in the story you need to visit other places.
For example,
Spoiler:
once you have maxed Miko stats, you go play with Tobias and you'll unlock a scene that introduces the strip poker with Miko.
reader
Young scout

Re: how does the meter work...

Post by reader »

Actually managed to max out the meter on the demo version. I enjoyed the demo but it does seem rather poker playing heavy for my tastes.