Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient -fan made

A forum dedicated to my comic-styled games series called "Vera Blanc"
fleetp
Druid

Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient -fan made

Post by fleetp »

http://www.wolflore.net/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1690
This is a full, stand alone game, a 2D visual novel (short story).

Vera Blanc and Brandon Mackey, private investigators who specialize in solving "unusual" cases, are asked to investigate the mysterious disappearance of Francine ("Frankie") Steen from her hospital bed. She was diagnosed as brain-dead and on life support at the time, as a result of an automobile accident. Since she was incapable of leaving on her own, someone else obviously engineered her disappearance.
Who kidnapped her, and why?
You, the player, guide Vera and Brandon through the story. Help them investigate, ask questions, interview the other characters, and use Vera's ability to (sometimes) read minds in order to solve the mystery.
Player choices determine how the story progresses, and the eventual outcome. There are three endings.

This is a fan made game based on the Vera Blanc and Brandon Mackey characters, created by winterwolves games (characters used with permission).

PG13 version has been tested on WIndows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Playing time is about 45 minutes.

A big "Thank you" to Jack for giving me permission to use the characters.
Last edited by fleetp on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleetp
Druid

Re: Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient -fan made

Post by fleetp »

There is an adult version of this at wolflore in the adult visual novels section (registration is required to access the adult section).
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

I've updated the adult version to HTML format using techniques developed by kexter. The adult version is now playable on Windows, MAC, and Linux systems using any web browser that supports HTML 5.

The adult version of this is at wolflore.net in the adult visual novels section. Free registration is required to access the adult section.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

I've updated the PG version of Vera Blanc and the Purloined patient (link ->
http://www.wolflore.net/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1690 ) so it will run on Windows 10.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

The adult version is now playable on-line at newgrounds.